The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Because you haven't watched them play :what:

Yeah Colorado much improved very experienced team they returned they were giving Michigan all they can handle until they QB went out and special teams betrayed them some more. I didn't see the USC game but I know CU covered the spread so I would say CU is a legit team.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Colorado was terrible last year they didn't just turn it around in one year

They returned as many starters as any FBS school CU was playing better towards end of last season these type of turnarounds happen. CU lost 3 one score games to UCLA,USC and Utah late in the season teams that were all in the top 20 they were showing signs.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
They returned as many starters as any FBS school CU was playing better towards end of last season these type of turnarounds happen. CU lost 3 one score games to UCLA,USC and Utah late in the season teams that were all in the top 20 they were showing signs.
I mean they are a solid team but let's stop acting like they are a note worthy win

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Wouldn't be surprised if Colorado lost the rest of their games

Comparing them to Baylor wins it is that should tell you all you need to know about Baylor schedule. If Baylor beats horrible Texas that would be clear cut 2nd best win on their schedule going into month of November that is DQ worthy from playoffs IMO.