The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Speaking of him, how did Tyrone Willingham screw up a tier 1 ND and tier 2 UW job? Was he that bad a coach? I remember him getting short changed at ND and getting like 3 years then Weis winning with his guys. But he was awful at UW

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Speaking of him, how did Tyrone Willingham screw up a tier 1 ND and tier 2 UW job? Was he that bad a coach? I remember him getting short changed at ND and getting like 3 years then Weis winning with his guys. But he was awful at UW

Nah Ty sucked he was lazy recruiter and pretty much enjoyed the golf course way too much. It's criminal how bad Ty and Gilberson ruined that Husky program Slick Rick did some shady shyt and just till now Washington is relevant again. Ty sucked, Strong to Texas was bad fit. A lot of these nikkas just take bad jobs instead of playing it cool at middle tier schools where you can afford a bad season or 2. Hazell never had a shot at Purdue they been a mess since the mid 00s. Look at Randy Shannon he fell off face of the earth after getting canned from Miami 6-7 years prior he was a Don with the CFB media.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He didn't get time st notre dame, think the firing killed his spirit of coaching as he just seemed to be doing it for a check at Washington

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Okie St is a fringe top 50 team cmon man this is week 8 and that's the best team Baylor played how can you even compared the 2.

Alabama has already played 4 top 20 teams

FSU is about to play its 6th game vs a top 30 school
okie state is right outside the top 25 lol. they should be 5-1 and about to get another win they will probably be top 25 after this week. Michigan has played one more tough opponent but that's why Baylor is ranked 9th. Michigan moving over clemson was a joke

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Charlie ain't gonna get another Texas tho. He'll get a mid tier gig and it'll all be up in the air from there.

Had a nice gig at Louisville moving into Power 5 conference and with lower expectations to go to a trainwreck program Mack Brown left. Them Texas rednecks didn't even want him shyt might as well been Coach Boone from Remember The Titans lose one game your out type of shyt. Sumlin cherry picked a nice A&M he walked into a stacked offensive roster with his scheme he got burned by empty cupboard defensively but they turned it around now. Plus he got the rub of upgrading into the SEC at the right time A&M hasn't been this relevant nationally since the early 90s.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hes smart he stayed at Western Kentucky I'll it was time then went to usf, he deserves to be in a power 5 conference but not some bottom of the crap like purdue , rutgers

he really is....hope he doesn't reach for a gig that has a rabid booster/fan base....build on what he's got going at USF

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
okie state is right outside the top 25 lol. they should be 5-1 and about to get another win they will probably be top 25 after this week. Michigan has played one more tough opponent but that's why Baylor is ranked 9th. Michigan moving over clemson was a joke

I'm using adjusted rankings Okie St I believe is better than 45 I agree

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
He didn't get time st notre dame, think the firing killed his spirit of coaching as he just seemed to be doing it for a check at Washington

Nah Ty just sucked ND cut losses pretty quick but he wasn't really that good. Zook got same fait at Florida you gotta remember Florida and ND were in an arms race to get Urban from Utah back then they didn't give a fukk about 3 years they wanted to strike it big and UF beat ND to the punch remember ND got Weis as like a 3rd or 4th option to take over.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yall still caping for Willingham:dahell:

So many big time schools were fukking up in that era with the coaching hires ND and Alabama especially

Bama literally had about 4 head coaches in a 30 month window Dubose,Fraudphoney,Mike Price then got stuck with Shula. ND had Davie,George O'Leary,Ty Willingsham,Charlie Weis :scust: