The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Mississippi State and San Diego State do:whoo:

We haven't even had our football program for 10 years yet give it time bytch. We got that fight in us
salabama-fan-boxing-during-bgsu.gif
No daps, no cares, no fukks given, your school is irrelevant, kick rocks

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't think you have to worry about schedule. If u go undefeated you're in.

Only question would be if you had one loss and lost to osu in a classic could you still get in. Would depend on the rest of the teams
An undefeated Baylor is not getting in over a 1 loss team

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So this popped up last night.

hCiOBKE.png

:mjlol:

y'all are in a bad situation. A similar situation to Oklahoma, but a little worse.

It's tough to recruit kids to the state of Oklahoma regardless of the Sooners history, but almost nobody wants to go play in Oregon. Me personally, I think it's beautiful up there and if I was a recruit, I'd love to go there....but the average teenager doesn't know jack about Oregon.

Chip Kelly had to cheat to get good talent up there, and it's showing.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
y'all are in a bad situation. A similar situation to Oklahoma, but a little worse.

It's tough to recruit kids to the state of Oklahoma regardless of the Sooners history, but almost nobody wants to go play in Oregon. Me personally, I think it's beautiful up there and if I was a recruit, I'd love to go there....but the average teenager doesn't know jack about Oregon.

I disagree Oregon has great facilities, great unis, and a identity, kids still wanna go there it's Helfrich who hasn't been able to sustain their brand.

I love Oklahoma they're my favorite school outside of LSU but their mystique is starting to fade a bit.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

The thing is, to make it work, you have to recruit kids in a group. Like take mad nikkas at once, and be like this is the squad we see. No individual recruit is about to go live in Oregon over UCLA, Palo Alto, USC or Zona and probably not even Cal.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Aye brehs I'm not no petty ass nikka lemme say that 1st :dame:
But I'm bout to be petty for a muafukkin min
Why do I look up at the top of this section and see a fukking nba preseason game stickied while we been poppin up in here since damn January and never been stickied?:what:
I mean we keep it up at the top cause the coli college football coalition is the smartest most entertaining group of posters on this site, but I'm tired of this disrespect. Game last night didn't get a sticky. Bama ole miss didn't get a sticky. None of the top games gotten a sticky, but a nba preseason game gets stickied. Nobody even knows the nba has preseason games.
Who the mods of this place? @cook @Brooklynzson I demand a member of the coli college football coalition get mod status or else I'm not gon be too happy :leostare:
We can discuss amongst ourselves who our representative will be, but no postsation without representation :ufdup:
There is a moderator who is a part of the coalition that @cook doesn't want to give supermod status to :mjpls: or @Brooklynzson

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
what has been some of the best hires made from this past offseason? Aranda has been pretty good. I was a big fan of the guy Michigan hired at DC. He had an elite defense at Boston College last year.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
The thing is, to make it work, you have to recruit kids in a group. Like take mad nikkas at once, and be like this is the squad we see. No individual recruit is about to go live in Oregon over UCLA, Palo Alto, USC or Zona and probably not even Cal.
I'm sure there are a lot of kids who don't want to live in a big city like LA and would rather play somewhere like Oregon.

Helfrich just isn't a HC I've always said he sucks. Kiffin would be great there he's an amazing recruiter