The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Good catch.

Interestingly, michigan schedule is very different than I thought. I knew it wasn't VERY difficult, but the Colorado and Wisconsin wins have way more value than the potential Iowa and MSU games do, unless they straight up stomp them.
Iowa went back to being Iowa :heh:. No reason for yall not to beat MSU this year. If we meet up undefeated im a take that hit on ticket prices and go to the game. Tickets not that bad for it right now starting at 200, but im a hold off hoping for all the marbles to be on the line

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Oregon has given up 28 points in every game this year, and has now lost to a team who started its season with losses to eastern Washington and Boise st. And gave up 55.
Oregon_UC_Davis_Football.JPG.jpg

BradyHoke3002.jpg

Give your defense to a guy who's entire coaching strategy is clapping his hands and yelling brehs.
Miss this cat on yalls sideline :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Iowa went back to being Iowa :heh:. No reason for yall not to beat MSU this year. If we meet up undefeated im a take that hit on ticket prices and go to the game. Tickets not that bad for it right now starting at 200, but im a hold off hoping for all the marbles to be on the line
Do it man...I had a fukkin blast last night...I been to dozens of games, that was the best. I paid probably $200 for mine, but you could get a chance to watch a repeat of 2006....:lolbaugh:

...but with no late hit :scustbaugh:

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Auburn at Mississippi State next week. Might see another 3-2 game brehs.

This team is a mixed bag. Surprisingly good defense but the offense is just so inconsistent.

We need Stidham to make up his mind.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Better jump on that shyt now, if things keep up how it is them shyts gonna double that if not more

Still won't hit them main event prices tho :mjpls:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Do it man...I had a fukkin blast last night...I been to dozens of games, that was the best. I paid probably $200 for mine, but you could get a chance to watch a repeat of 2006....:lolbaugh:

...but with no late late :scustbaugh:
You go to that deli they be talking bout up there? It was s week or 2 ago they showed Lloyd Carr standing outside in the long ass line :russ:. Haven't been to a OSU Michigan game since i moved back here. Been to many games as well they all a good time.