The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at that Lousville schedule and now seeing how mediocre fsu if there's 4 undefeated power 5 teams at the end there no way Louisville should get in with 1 loss. I don't care if they run the table

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Looking at that Lousville schedule and now seeing how mediocre fsu if there's 4 undefeated power 5 teams at the end there no way Louisville should get in with 1 loss. I don't care if they run the table
They gonna have a chance to beat a top 5 Houston team late in the year

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They gonna have a chance to beat a top 5 Houston team late in the year
Good catch.

Interestingly, michigan schedule is very different than I thought. I knew it wasn't VERY difficult, but the Colorado and Wisconsin wins have way more value than the potential Iowa and MSU games do, unless they straight up stomp them.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good catch.

Interestingly, michigan schedule is very different than I thought. I knew it wasn't VERY difficult, but the Colorado and Wisconsin wins have way more value than the potential Iowa and MSU games do, unless they straight up stomp them.

I don't think you have to worry about schedule. If u go undefeated you're in.

Only question would be if you had one loss and lost to osu in a classic could you still get in. Would depend on the rest of the teams

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Oregon has given up 28 points in every game this year, and has now lost to a team who started its season with losses to eastern Washington and Boise st. And gave up 55.
Oregon_UC_Davis_Football.JPG.jpg

BradyHoke3002.jpg

Give your defense to a guy who's entire coaching strategy is clapping his hands and yelling brehs.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Oregon has given up 28 points in every game this year, and has now lost to a team who started its season with losses to eastern Washington and Boise st. And gave up 55.
Oregon_UC_Davis_Football.JPG.jpg

BradyHoke3002.jpg

Give your defense to a guy who's entire coaching strategy is clapping his hands and yelling brehs.

it's his first year implementing his defense so this is growing pains....right?:mjcry:

helfrich is killing this team. he's a good OC but a bad HC. they need to hire outside and go for someone like les miles.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That's 1 good win and it's a team outside of power 5

If there is an undefeated big ten sec acc and PAC 12 team you cant put lousville in over any of them

Houston doesn't fall into the usual out of power 5 schools. They got last lears resume (which helped them) and they scheduled an oklahoma team that might win the big 12 (even tho they both aren't that good) and a Louisville team that's very good. If they're undefeated they'll get in I think.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Aye brehs I'm not no petty ass nikka lemme say that 1st :dame:
But I'm bout to be petty for a muafukkin min
Why do I look up at the top of this section and see a fukking nba preseason game stickied while we been poppin up in here since damn January and never been stickied?:what:
I mean we keep it up at the top cause the coli college football coalition is the smartest most entertaining group of posters on this site, but I'm tired of this disrespect. Game last night didn't get a sticky. Bama ole miss didn't get a sticky. None of the top games gotten a sticky, but a nba preseason game gets stickied. Nobody even knows the nba has preseason games.
Who the mods of this place? @cook @Brooklynzson I demand a member of the coli college football coalition get mod status or else I'm not gon be too happy :leostare:
We can discuss amongst ourselves who our representative will be, but no postsation without representation :ufdup:
shyt is disrespectful :ld: