The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Same shyt they did last year. They too basic to compete with the big dawgs. We'll put up 45 on Wisky at they place and them michigan will realize they aint ready. They prolly realize it now
Ohio State has too many weapons to be kept in check. I cant wait for the wisconsin game

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
b475952a506a2246b4de35dd58e78b66

youfudgers.0.gif

CHOPKICKERgif.0.gif

okxp.0.gif

benches.0.gif

georgia.0.gif

tenhail.0.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Aye brehs I'm not no petty ass nikka lemme say that 1st :dame:
But I'm bout to be petty for a muafukkin min
Why do I look up at the top of this section and see a fukking nba preseason game stickied while we been poppin up in here since damn January and never been stickied?:what:
I mean we keep it up at the top cause the coli college football coalition is the smartest most entertaining group of posters on this site, but I'm tired of this disrespect. Game last night didn't get a sticky. Bama ole miss didn't get a sticky. None of the top games gotten a sticky, but a nba preseason game gets stickied. Nobody even knows the nba has preseason games.
Who the mods of this place? @cook @Brooklynzson I demand a member of the coli college football coalition get mod status or else I'm not gon be too happy :leostare:
We can discuss amongst ourselves who our representative will be, but no postsation without representation :ufdup:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why do I look up at the top of this section and see a fukking nba preseason game stickied while we been poppin up in here since damn January and never been stickied?:what:
I mean we keep it up at the top cause the coli college football coalition is the smartest most entertaining group of posters on this site, but I'm tired of this disrespect. Game last night didn't get a sticky. Bama ole miss didn't get a sticky. None of the top games gotten a sticky, but a nba preseason game gets stickied. Nobody even knows the nba has preseason games.
Who the mods of this place? @cook @Brooklynzson I demand a member of the coli college football coalition get mod status or else I'm not gon be too happy :leostare:
We can discuss amongst ourselves who our representative will be, but no postsation without representation :ufdup:
I'm sure you have noticed that posters on this forum have a motive to make it seem like Basketball is the best sport and making it seem like it matters more on thecoli proves that in their mind

There was probably 3 posters posting in that preseason thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure you have noticed that posters on this forum have a motive to make it seem like Basketball is the best sport and making it seem like it matters more on thecoli proves that in their mind

There was probably 3 posters posting in that preseason thread
Nfl random thoughts thread been stickied, and this thread shyts all over that one.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
As a fan You like Lewis pick more than Chuck's vs msu?
I just watched rewatched Chuck's and it was :whoo: but Lewis Odelled a pick.
Yes.

I think it was objectively better and honestly, technically more difficult. He basically caught it with the wrong hand with his left hand occupied with the receiver. It sealed the deal for a big win, the crowd was insane after he caught it, and it proved Lewis was back.

It was the best play I've ever seen live.

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
@Brooklynzson its my time. Mod me breh :blessed: