The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Colorado has come along way since them John embree days, prob have the best offense in the pac 12

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@no1es run this

I could def see y'all losing to NC State ... they'll be hungry to get a win over y'all, a weak FSU squad but still a win over FSU (top tier program) ... and their fans will view that win as season salvaging in a weird , underachieving sense . Doren can use that win as more fodder to justify his pay raise :smh: Y'all better come to play for that one .

You said you didn't care if Jimbo left . If he leaves where would he go... LSU?

Also college football is undeniable better than the NFL this season ... I know it's usually debated between NFL and CFB diehards ... but this year there's no debate.

Also , gotta :salute: ACC for making a strong run at being the second best conference in the nation ... it took a while but it shows the importance of having good coaches your conference ... I'm rocking with the ACC as arguably the number 2 conference in the land .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Cfb is so much better, 4-5 weeks in dudes getting fired, on the hot seat, every week a story.

I have no idea what's going on in the NFL minus the bum Carson Palmer throwing inta

@no1es run this

I could def see y'all losing to NC State ... they'll be hungry to get a win over y'all, a weak FSU squad but still a win over FSU (top tier program) ... and their fans will view that win as season salvaging in a weird , underachieving sense . Doren can use that win as more fodder to justify his pay raise :smh: Y'all better come to play for that one .

You said you didn't care if Jimbo left . If he leaves where would he go... LSU?

Also college football is undeniable better than the NFL this season ... I know it's usually debated between NFL and CFB diehards ... but this year there's no debate.

Also , gotta :salute: ACC for making a strong run at being the second best conference in the nation ... it took a while but it shows the importance of having good coaches your conference ... I'm rocking with the ACC as arguably the number 2 conference in the land .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Defense is so putrid in college football minus a few schools.

Seems like 20 power 5 schools got Gregg Robinson as a d coordinator
So true, you got a whole conference "big12" who don't even try to fake it and play D. Damn near the same in the Pac 12.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Word, because Michigan won't be pissed off vs msu this year :comeon:
With that yellow on yall jerseys, it look like yall be pissed on :piss:

Enjoy that national praise yall gettin now.

And that's all I'm gonna say about it. You and i both know what's gonna happen in Columbus. You aint gotta front for me.

I like yall tho. Yall got spunk and the Jordan logo now:leon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kansas state is the only big 12 school that plays defense, they held west Virginia to 17 on the road.

I was watching that Baylor Iowa state game, Baylor was down two touchdowns like on 4 different occasions and came back every single time , it's just so gimmicky.

Even the acc is getting on that level now

So true, you got a whole conference "big12" who don't even try to fake it and play D. Damn near the same in the Pac 12.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
With that yellow on yall jerseys, it look like yall be pissed on :piss:

Enjoy that national praise yall gettin now.

And that's all I'm gonna say about it. You and i both know what's gonna happen in Columbus. You aint gotta front for me.

I like yall tho. Yall got spunk and the Jordan logo now:leon:
Same shyt they did last year. They too basic to compete with the big dawgs. We'll put up 45 on Wisky at they place and them michigan fans will realize they aint ready. They prolly realize it now

Last edited: