The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
same way us Jags fans feel. We want to win, for team pride sake, but losing gets us closer to getting a new HC
Man i never even know when the jags get a new coach:deadrose:. I kinda look at them the same way i do the bills and the browns. Yall gonna have to get a homerun guarantee type hire.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
3,7,8,12,17,18,19,21,22 and 25 all lost fukking rankings system is such a joke a school like NDSU might legit get ranked top 25 even though Iowa is ass. Oklahoma,West Virginia,Va Tech and dare I say Colorado might be ranked tomorrow salute to the Buffs been a long ass time since they were in top 25.

Lowkey Maryland been beating the fukk outta these jobbers so far Durkin boys gonna beat the shyt out of Pedo St next weekend.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Don't put us in that list of already done for the season nikkas:scust:
After today, I don't see A&M losing less than 2 games, their offense doesn't wow me and if Myles ain't 100%, Tennessee is gonna bullshyt out a W next week

Until we lose another game, we alive :blessed:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Ain't really a what if, sooner or later, he's gonna die with riding with that flaccid arm Blaine Gabbert

Maybe Oregon has spent the past few seasons biding time to try to get him

If it's over for Oregon for the moment they lasted way longer than expected they had a damn near 20 year run going sure they had a few disappointing finishes to seasons but Oregon being on national level ever since Akali Smith days is pretty impressive.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Don't put us in that list of already done for the season nikkas:scust:
After today, I don't see A&M losing less than 2 games, their offense doesn't wow me and if Myles ain't 100%, Tennessee is gonna bullshyt out a W next week

Until we lose another game, we alive :blessed:

It really might be Tennessee year these nikkas got some 98 magic rubbing off on them

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Y'all sleeping but unless they collapse, Nebraska gonna finish with a 2-3 loss season. The remaining tough games are Wisky and OSU back to back and the finale at Iowa. Knowing them, they'll beat one of em :sas2:

I was on Nebraska all summer I think Wisconsin gonna be tough I didn't expect them to be this good this season and of course they'll lose at Ohio St. I thought Nebraska going 10-2 was realistic Riley is a good coach.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I was conflicted watching USC tonight, i always want us to win but i would hate for Clay and this staff to have this inconsistent ass play going on next season too and we miss on somebody like a Tom Herman if possible. Been doing this shyt the last 3-4 years, i want somebody who has the team ready to go each and every week.

Should've been Coach O :snoop:
:mjlol: he's ours breh. go find your own mensa prodigy.