The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What they saying

Kanell said Barnett was a quitter for leaving 4 games into the season, Holly didn't like how the media is talking down on him and how he should do what he want.

To me though, and it's no different than the Mo Smith thing, if he doesn't want to be apart of the team then he can go, simple as that.

But who knows if Jalen got hurt, he would've been the starter, but he quit midseason and that's the problem I have. He's gonna have to sit out next season anyway.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Are y'all looking to lose a lot to the NFL?

Our early draft entries will probably be Dalvin and possibly Rod Johnson(LT)

We got jon allen dalvin tomlinson tim williams ryan anderson reuben foster eddie jackson all seniors. All starters.

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Well anderson typically comes in on 3rd down but that nikka swift

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Y'all also missing that Saban played Barnett for a sucker

He did the "QB comp" thing so he wouldn't transfer before the season started

Then he let him start the 1st game of the season and after his the 1st two drives Jalen took over
Lol nah the job was Barnett's. Saban didn't know a true freshman was going to win the job.. But yea it was kind of fukked up he pulled him after 2 series he didnt give him a chance to settle in to the game at all

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Barnett is a dummy. What if Hurts gets hurt and is out for the season, you throw away half a season of play. To do what? Go work with your personal QB coach? Instead of real practice, with real defenses. How he expect to get better?:dahell:
That's why he was looking shook everytime he got in the game. Boy scared and entitled.
It's a difference between transferring or moving ib at the end of the season and quiting after 5 games cause you couldn't win the starting job and wanted it handed to you
The alternative would be wasting all of next season if he stayed all year. And Its not like he still can't train and get better since he left bama. He did what was best for his future. Smart kid

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Lol nah the job was Barnett's. Saban didn't know a true freshman was going to win the job.. But yea it was kind of fukked up he pulled him after 2 series he didnt give him a chance to settle in to the game at all
Saban knew Hurts was gonna be his starter since the Spring.

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT

Barnett looks shook out there. He didnt look good vs kent state. The USC game he came in after the game was outta hand and looked better.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Kanell said Barnett was a quitter for leaving 4 games into the season, Holly didn't like how the media is talking down on him and how he should do what he want.

To me though, and it's no different than the Mo Smith thing, if he doesn't want to be apart of the team then he can go, simple as that.

But who knows if Jalen got hurt, he would've been the starter, but he quit midseason and that's the problem I have. He's gonna have to sit out next season anyway.
He doesn't have to sit out all of next season. That's why he's leaving now he only has to miss 4 games..

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Barnett looks shook out there. He didnt look good vs kent state. The USC game he came in after the game was outta hand and looked better.
Jalen didn't look shook when he first got in the game? lol his first play was a terrible fumble. And he didn't do shyt until his 3rd/4th series..

Barnett is talented as hell he just doesn't bring the running ability of Jalen.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Saban knew Hurts was gonna be his starter since the Spring.
Lol not at all. Barnett is much further along than Hurts when it comes to the passing game. He should have got more of a chance but if he would have killed it the first 2 series against USC he is still probably our QB. So no

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Lol not at all. Barnett is much further along than Hurts when it comes to the passing game. He should have got more of a chance but if he would have killed it the first 2 series against USC he is still probably our QB. So no
Yeah, n just fukk all the hours of Spring practices, Summer workouts, fall camp, and everyday practice during the season. Saban knew during the Spring what it was, hell I knew it too.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coach Saban said:
"I think you get very quickly a feel for what your own players on your own team, even that were here before you came here, what's important to them," Saban said. "And it was very obvious to me that the Tennessee game was always the biggest game. It was always the biggest game for us. That's no disrespect to Auburn or the great Iron Bowl rivalries. But to our players and a lot of our fans, the Tennessee game, because of the tradition of the game, [is important], so it didn't take long to figure that out."

Nick Saban: Tennessee, not Auburn, is 'always the biggest game for us'

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yeah, n just fukk all the hours of Spring practices, Summer workouts, fall camp, and everyday practice during the season. Saban knew during the Spring what it was, hell I knew it too.
Hurts is a true freshman. U a fukking fool if u thought Saban knew he was going to be the starter the whole time. Why the hell even start Barnett if Hurts is the clear choice? Like I said if we score on one of Barnett's first drives against USC he could still be our QB

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Jalen didn't look shook when he first got in the game? lol his first play was a terrible fumble. And he didn't do shyt until his 3rd/4th series..

Barnett is talented as hell he just doesn't bring the running ability of Jalen.

No. He went back to work and was fine. That shyt didnt seem to faze him at all. Just like the ole miss game. He showed leadership by tellin the team i got y'alls back and yall got mine. Barnett ass prob woulda been cryin in the corner hell