The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
No. He went back to work and was fine. That shyt didnt seem to faze him at all. Just like the ole miss game. He showed leadership by tellin the team i got y'alls back and yall got mine. Barnett ass prob woulda been cryin in the corner hell
Hurts didn't do anything the next series after the fumble or the third series besides one throw... Barnett was put in a terrible position really and lol he did get popped in the USC game he looked fine to me. I didn't see him being shook, obviously nervous in his first game but so was Hurts..

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Hurts is a true freshman. U a fukking fool if u thought Saban knew he was going to be the starter the whole time. Why the hell even start Barnett if Hurts is the clear choice? Like I said if we score on one of Barnett's first drives against USC he could still be our QB
To please and show these Roll Tide Rednecks that he needed a brotha to run this offense, and Barnett is not the one. Everybody and their mama saw that during the USC game, except you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty dumb. Barnett's talented as hell and a good kid we could have won a title with him as our QB. Jalen is just better:yeshrug:

SMH at Saban calling him a quitter on his talk show:snoop:

Barnett is not talented. He's garbage. I told yall that all off-season.

I said after yall spring game Hurts was the only one that looked like a respectable QB.

Barnett is garbage.