The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lol Barnett is doing the best thing for him. Same way Saban did. Can't be mad at him at all for doing that or u are just a hypocrite. Saban talked a bunch of shyt and couldnt back it up in miami.. shyt happens. who cares let him leave if he wants to?
Y'all also missing that Saban played Barnett for a sucker

He did the "QB comp" thing so he wouldn't transfer before the season started

Then he let him start the 1st game of the season and after his the 1st two drives Jalen took over

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Barnett is a dummy. What if Hurts gets hurt and is out for the season, you throw away half a season of play. To do what? Go work with your personal QB coach? Instead of real practice, with real defenses. How he expect to get better?:dahell:
That's why he was looking shook everytime he got in the game. Boy scared and entitled.
It's a difference between transferring or moving ib at the end of the season and quiting after 5 games cause you couldn't win the starting job and wanted it handed to you

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
So I'm watching Undisputed and Skip, Shannon, and Matt Leinart are debating who's the best coach in CFB and Shannon and Matt said Saban and Skip said Urban but Skip's argument is weak as hell because all he could bring up was Alabama giving up a lot of points in the last 4 years. Plus he brought up how Urban won a title at Florida and Ohio State, but so did Saban. He also tried to bring up Saban and the NFL and Shannon and Matt shut the shyt down quickly :mjlol: But Skip said Jim Harbaugh who has 0 National Titles is about to eclipse Saban :russ: Maybe in 20 years but not now.

Who would y'all say is the best coach in the country?
Saban all day. I'm cool wit OSU, but fukk Urban all day long.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i was hoping oregon would have a shot at tom herman but with the LSU job opening i don't think it's possible now. hopefully we sign art biles or even les miles now.

So I'm watching Undisputed and Skip, Shannon, and Matt Leinart are debating who's the best coach in CFB and Shannon and Matt said Saban and Skip said Urban but Skip's argument is weak as hell because all he could bring up was Alabama giving up a lot of points in the last 4 years. Plus he brought up how Urban won a title at Florida and Ohio State, but so did Saban. He also tried to bring up Saban and the NFL and Shannon and Matt shut the shyt down quickly :mjlol: But Skip said Jim Harbaugh who has 0 National Titles is about to eclipse Saban :russ: Maybe in 20 years but not now.

Who would y'all say is the best coach in the country?

saban is the best college coach right now and imo is the greatest of all time. his consistency is amazing. 2003 with LSU and alabama from 09-present:wow: