The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
That muthafukka felt like he was supposed to be given the starting job. His punk ass is a quitter, you're 1 snap away from being the starter, but instead you quit on your team.

I wouldn't want that muthafukka as my qb with that type of mentality.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So I'm watching Undisputed and Skip, Shannon, and Matt Leinart are debating who's the best coach in CFB and Shannon and Matt said Saban and Skip said Urban but Skip's argument is weak as hell because all he could bring up was Alabama giving up a lot of points in the last 4 years. Plus he brought up how Urban won a title at Florida and Ohio State, but so did Saban. He also tried to bring up Saban and the NFL and Shannon and Matt shut the shyt down quickly :mjlol: But Skip said Jim Harbaugh who has 0 National Titles is about to eclipse Saban :russ: Maybe in 20 years but not now.

Who would y'all say is the best coach in the country?

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
So I'm watching Undisputed and Skip, Shannon, and Matt Leinart are debating who's the best coach in CFB and Shannon and Matt said Saban and Skip said Urban but Skip's argument is weak as hell because all he could bring up was Alabama giving up a lot of points in the last 4 years. Plus he brought up how Urban won a title at Florida and Ohio State, but so did Saban. He also tried to bring up Saban and the NFL and Shannon and Matt shut the shyt down quickly :mjlol: But Skip said Jim Harbaugh who has 0 National Titles is about to eclipse Saban :russ: Maybe in 20 years but not now.

Who would y'all say is the best coach in the country?

At this point Saban no doubt. Titles in 09, 11, 12, 15. Been in the hunt ever since 08. 2010 team was a waste. He's my pick even if i wasn't a Bama fan and i would prob hate his ass too lol

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
At this point Saban no doubt. Titles in 09, 11, 12, 15. Been in the hunt ever since 08. 2010 team was a waste. He's my pick even if i wasn't a Bama fan and i would prob hate his ass too lol

Plus Alabama has been the #1 team at some point, every year since 2008. Saban is clearly the best coach currently.

I'm convinced Saban fukked Skip's bytch or something, he never picks Bama.