The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
LSU can give him a fat 3-4 mil signing bonus and pay him 5-6 mil a year.... lol 2-3 mil a year is a lot more that shyt adds up quick.

It depends on how competitive he is I guess:yeshrug:

He makes $3 mil a year right now at Houston....Houston. And he hasn't done anything. I cant imagine there's another non Power 5 coach makeing near that much.

There's no way they don't bump his pay to almost $5 mil a year if he somehow makes the playoff, which is a possibility. And at that point the Big 12 would be completely stupid to not invite them in....so that's a $5 mil bonus check off the top. Go to the SEC, and battle Nick Saban every year at LSU with unreal expectations....or stay and kick around the Big 12 while recruiting basically in your own backyard.

That said, he prob takes the LSU job if offered.

But hell, I'd like him to replace Bob Stoops to be honest. :heh:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He makes $3 mil a year right now at Houston....Houston. And he hasn't done anything. I cant imagine there's another non Power 5 coach makeing near that much.

There's no way they don't bump his pay to almost $5 mil a year if he somehow makes the playoff, which is a possibility. And at that point the Big 12 would be completely stupid to not invite them in....so that's a $5 mil bonus check off the top. Go to the SEC, and battle Nick Saban every year at LSU with unreal expectations....or stay and kick around the Big 12 while recruiting basically in your own backyard.

Unreal expectations? Go back and compare LSU and Bama's rosters he last 5-7 years you'd be in for a mighty surprise

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
@1BadBamaFan @portcityplaya @Crizzy Y'all remember this shyt

kendrick-lamar-i-mtv-3-1415134573.gif

Aye brehs what's some of the best songs made by fans? And I mean fans, so @Freddie.Cane don't post a 7th Floor Crew song :ufdup:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
No problems my way. :win:

Just switched this week from Uverse though because it cut our bill in half.

Just remember...when that promo rate is about to be up...call them and say that you are wanting to cancel because it's too high and you are going to just roll with Internet, Netflix and Hulu for less and they'll probably extend your deal for another year.

[Crazy thing is... AT&T owns Uverse and DirecTV.... they must be ready to kill off Uverse or something]

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

I mean I hope he does stay, him at LSU would be scary. And if he stays he might be able to take over for Saban when he retires after a few more titles

But LSU resources, recruiting, etc and they will pay more

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Just remember...when that promo rate is about to be up...call them and say that you are wanting to cancel because it's too high and you are going to just roll with Internet, Netflix and Hulu for less and they'll probably extend your deal for another year.

[Crazy thing is... AT&T owns Uverse and DirecTV.... they must be ready to kill off Uverse or something]
Oh I'm already on that. Every time I had a promotion with Uverse that was ending I would call and get a new one by telling them different things.

And yeah, they want to end Uverse. They aren't completely doing so, but it's pretty obvious. Overall, I didn't have many problems with Uverse, but AT&T wants to eventually make everyone switch.