The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
They had their most successful run under Petrino's first stint there:

In four years at Louisville, Petrino built the Cardinals into a national power. He led them to 11 wins in 2004 and 12 wins in 2006—only the second and third times that the Cardinals won as many as 11 games in a season.

It's a reason they took his young pu$$y fiend ass back even though he fukked them over the first time .
Well he took over a top 20 team and played in Conference USA for one of those 11 win seasons. STrong took over a trash squad. What he did was far more impressive.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Petrino won right when he got to Louisville is that not more of an indication of the talent already there? Ill answer that one for u smart fellas. Yes.

Strong took over a 4-8 team and was .500 his first 2 seasons

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Nope. I said he rebuilt Louisville to what it was now. And Petrino didn't put Louisville on that map. Another stupid idiot we have here I see
xc4Smdl.gif

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You don't know your CFB history its ok. Check Louisville record before Petrino got there and no coach is going to walk into a terrible program and win right away that right there should tell u the talent was already there if he won right away..

Y'all acting like he was at Louisville for 5 seasons going 3-9 and shyt before they started winning. U should click on the links i posted before u talk

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
You don't know your CFB history its ok. Check Louisville record before Petrino got there and no coach is going to walk into a terrible program and win right away that right there should tell u the talent was already there if he won right away..

Y'all acting like he was at Louisville for 5 seasons going 3-9 and shyt before they started winning. U should click on the links i posted before u talk
don't need links, i watched the games but i see you're not gonna let it go that you were wrong so it's whatever... :yeshrug:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
don't need links, i watched the games but i see you're not gonna let it go that you were wrong so it's whatever... :yeshrug:
Haha at watched the games. Stop. Im spitting out facts u can ignore them if u want. U didn't know Louisville was good right before Petrino got there. Its ok we all dont know everything

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vols' Win Over UF Wasn't What You Think It Was

Pretty good breakdown of Tennessee's win over Florida.

Basically says that Tennessee's offense is unstoppable when we're not deliberately hiding Dobbs or our scheme like we did the first 3 games.

Florida got to see the full playbook and they were lucky we dropped the ball so much in the first half or we woulda put 50+ points on em.

Vols will win the natty yall.

Prepare yourself.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Basically says that Tennessee's offense is unstoppable when we're not deliberately hiding Dobbs or our scheme like we did the first 3 games.

Florida got to see the full playbook and they were lucky we dropped the ball so much in the first half or we woulda put 50+ points on em.

Prepare yourself.
Back on the orange kool aid

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

Prepare yourself.
Dawgs by 17+ :sas1: