The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Not sure why Carolina was getting discussed so much in offseason they don't have the athletes to hang right now. Vandy gifted them a week 1 win or else they be 0-3 in conference they look like a 4-8 team at this point SEC East is an awful division it seems to get worse each year.

We weren't everyone was saying that we were going to be shyt lol.

The bulk of the discussion for us was the coaching change.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Not to mention they hired a trash ass retread coach. Dude couldn't win at FN Florida but he's supposed to win at SCAR :snoop:

Never gonna hate on a man going get that bread tho:

Will Muschamp will initially earn $3 million annually at South Carolina in a contract that will make him among the lowest-paid head football coaches in the SEC.

Muschamp’s five-year deal was unanimously approved Monday morning in a meeting of the USC’s Board of Trustees. His compensation will rise $100,000 annually, topping out at $3.4 million in the final year of the contract.

Guaranteed 15 mil, probably getting fired after year 3 so he can just sit back and collect
raw
This is who was in charge of hiring a head coach at South Carolina.
Tanner_Ray-8600-575.jpg

Not hating on Muschamp I'm giving him another year. If you watch our game you'd know one of our biggest problem is the slow sloppy OL play. The AD had Muschamp keep the OL coach who was the Interim HC last year that didn't do shyt after Spurrier left.

What's Clay Helton doing? @Silkk

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Tessitore caping for VanGorder, blaming the kids more than the coach but did he see VanGorder's defense at Auburn? :dead:

These media cats act like its a no no to call out some of these crappy coaches in the media they always deflect deflect deflect cats act like they gonna lose access to program or something.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
These media cats act like its a no no to call out some of these crappy coaches in the media they always deflect deflect deflect cats act like they gonna lose access to program or something.
In the case of Les you know there's a possibility ur goin to have to work with him soon, it'll be awkward ripping him than having to work with soon after :heh:. I'm mad Les gave Dan Patrick a interview first after just a few weeks ago Adan said Les can't coach.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
After replacing Miles on an interim basis Sunday, Ed Orgeron was given the option to make the call on LSU's embattled offensive coordinator, the source said.

Orgeron ultimately decided a major change in philosophy was needed and chose to elevate tight ends coach Steve Ensminger to the position. Ensminger, a former LSU quarterback, has been a coordinator at multiple stops in his 30-year career, including McNeese State, Louisiana Tech, Texas A&M and Clemson. He had been coaching tight ends at LSU since 2010.
LSU didn't fire Cam Cameron, Ed Orgeron did, source says

:dame:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

That's what irritates me about this Les Miles thing, you got talking heads saying "Oh LSU made a mistake", "Oh LSU better be careful for what they wish for" as if they were supposed to put up with this level of ineptitude and stubbornness till Les drops dead, no, sometimes teams need a breath of fresh air.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That's what irritates me about this Les Miles thing, you got talking heads saying "Oh LSU made a mistake", "Oh LSU better be careful for what they wish for" as if they were supposed to put up with this level of ineptitude and stubbornness till Les drops dead, no, sometimes teams need a breath of fresh air.

Yeah then you got cats like Herbie who are all on Baylor nuts then as soon as the Briles shyt went down wants to come out and bury the program talking about I never been disrespected like that in my life ole after the fact asses. You weren't saying shyt when everything was good now you wanna come out and pile on to make yourself look important.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah then you got cats like Herbie who are all on Baylor nuts then as soon as the Briles shyt went down wants to come out and bury the program talking about I never been disrespected like that in my life ole after the fact asses. You weren't saying shyt when everything was good now you wanna come out and pile on to make yourself look important.

Herbie comes off as a major a$$hole to me. It's was pretty unnecessary to bring up what happened to him at Baylor.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
In reality the upgrade from "not bad" coach for a team with talent OFTEN works out

Gary moeller => Lloyd Carr
John cooper => Jim Tre$$ell
Gary Faust => Lou Holtz
Ron Zook => Urban Meyer