The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That's what irritates me about this Les Miles thing, you got talking heads saying "Oh LSU made a mistake", "Oh LSU better be careful for what they wish for" as if they were supposed to put up with this level of ineptitude and stubbornness till Les drops dead, no, sometimes teams need a breath of fresh air.
Five year rule

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
this nikka @JALEN HURTS really said Charile Strong put Louisville on the map over Bobby Petrino?

8Wxt2wh.gif
Nope. I said he rebuilt Louisville to what it was now. And Petrino didn't put Louisville on that map. Another stupid idiot we have here I see

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Nope. I said he rebuilt Louisville to what it was now. And Petrino didn't put Louisville on that map. Another stupid idiot we have here I see

They had their most successful run under Petrino's first stint there:

In four years at Louisville, Petrino built the Cardinals into a national power. He led them to 11 wins in 2004 and 12 wins in 2006—only the second and third times that the Cardinals won as many as 11 games in a season.

Had them one fluke lose away from a NC game appearance.

It's a reason they took his young pu$$y fiend ass back even though he fukked them over the first time .