The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
If Petrino was the one who put Louisville on the CFB map for u then obviously u are the one who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about:francis:

They had good records under John L but they feasted on legit jobbers. Louisville gained national respect for 02 win over FSU and the 3 point loss to Miami in 04. Difference is 02 Louisville didn't follow up and pretty much looked like a fluke win Petrino took off after the Miami L and made them a legit top 10-15 squad. Charlie had a bigger mess to clean up if we talking Petrino vs Strong

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Les Miles getting paid 9 milly the next few years to do nothing, that crazy mofo might've been trying to get fired :heh:
muhfukka sittin at home like
9gvuki.jpg

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Les Miles getting paid 9 milly the next few years to do nothing, that crazy mofo might've been trying to get fired :heh:

He had a good run and got a nice check to go home I wouldn't give a fukk if I was him. He can do some studio work on ESPN and CBS on Saturdays and pick his spots for vacancies. Miles and Richt just overstayed they welcomes especially in the ever evolving SEC lasting 12 years or 15 years is hell of a run in this era of CFB. Stoops looking stale at OU as well he won't get canned unless he start going 6-6 and getting punked by Texas yearly they remember how horrible OU was before he got there. Miles was always gonna be compared to Saban and Richt can take solace in the fact he got UGA they first SEC title in almost 2 decades.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
By just seeing/hearing Spurrier after his retirement you would never even know dude coached at SCAR. Doesn't mention them bytches at all, strictly Florida.

I ain't seen my homie @No Sleep since week 1 either :mjpls:

Not sure why Carolina was getting discussed so much in offseason they don't have the athletes to hang right now. Vandy gifted them a week 1 win or else they be 0-3 in conference they look like a 4-8 team at this point SEC East is an awful division it seems to get worse each year.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Damn, that Stanford/Wash game going head to head with ROH :patrice:

This gonna be first Husky game I get to see live really looking forward to this Husky Stadium one of the GOAT stadiums in CFB really hope that shyt lit Friday I need Stanford to take the early season L again I called them losing 2 out of first 6 they slid by UCLA and I don't have any faith and ND at this point looks like its gonna come down to Washington schools for my prediction to come through.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not sure why Carolina was getting discussed so much in offseason they don't have the athletes to hang right now. Vandy gifted them a week 1 win or else they be 0-3 in conference they look like a 4-8 team at this point SEC East is an awful division it seems to get worse each year.
Not to mention they hired a trash ass retread coach. Dude couldn't win at FN Florida but he's supposed to win at SCAR :snoop:

Never gonna hate on a man going get that bread tho:

Will Muschamp will initially earn $3 million annually at South Carolina in a contract that will make him among the lowest-paid head football coaches in the SEC.

Muschamp’s five-year deal was unanimously approved Monday morning in a meeting of the USC’s Board of Trustees. His compensation will rise $100,000 annually, topping out at $3.4 million in the final year of the contract.

Guaranteed 15 mil, probably getting fired after year 3 so he can just sit back and collect
raw

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This gonna be first Husky game I get to see live really looking forward to this Husky Stadium one of the GOAT stadiums in CFB really hope that shyt lit Friday I need Stanford to take the early season L again I called them losing 2 out of first 6 they slid by UCLA and I don't have any faith and ND at this point looks like its gonna come down to Washington schools for my prediction to come through.
I think ND will get em, can't afford not to at this point. Plus ND's offense is much better than Stanford's

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Not to mention they hired a trash ass retread coach. Dude couldn't win at FN Florida but he's supposed to win at SCAR :snoop:

Never gonna hate on a man going get that bread tho:

Will Muschamp will initially earn $3 million annually at South Carolina in a contract that will make him among the lowest-paid head football coaches in the SEC.

Muschamp’s five-year deal was unanimously approved Monday morning in a meeting of the USC’s Board of Trustees. His compensation will rise $100,000 annually, topping out at $3.4 million in the final year of the contract.

Guaranteed 15 mil, probably getting fired after year 3 so he can just sit back and collect
raw

Yeah not sure why he brought Florida flunkies to Carolina with him some of these schools/coaches just need to swallow bitter pill and hire some of these air raid guys at these fringe schools.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I think ND will get em, can't afford not to at this point. Plus ND's offense is much better than Stanford's

Yeah but watching ND defend the run is disgusting. How these clowns get abused by Sparty and that trash ass offense they got with no QB. ND is turnover prone as well even when they move the ball well they will have a 3 series stretch where they just piss all over themselves.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yea Muschamp's ceiling is as a defensive coordinator at this point. Not a good look that Florida been looking good under McElwain and Auburn's defense is looking a lot better than it did last year too:usure:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
By just seeing/hearing Spurrier after his retirement you would never even know dude coached at SCAR. Doesn't mention them bytches at all, strictly Florida.

I ain't seen my homie @No Sleep since week 1 either :mjpls:

He works for Florida now breh. I been here. I never talked the Gamecocks up as world beaters like some other fan whose team is 1-3 right now.

#SpursUp