The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Watching more of this Last Chance U...I'm so glad this nikka jf3 is trash. I don't celebrate folks failing at their dream, except for him. I hope this nikka never see the field. shyt cocky kid with a shytty attitude. nikka gon be 40 still talking bout what he did in peewee ball. Boy is the epitome of trash. Can't even beat bum ass qbs for starting jobs

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Why would Tom Herman leave Houston?

His coaching the number one college football team in the state of texas

Might be in college football playoffs this year for a chance to compete for a national championship

If Houston joins the big 12 next year, they will dominate that conference

Houston has one the best HS football recruiting areas in the country

Why would he leave that just to try rebuild another school and risk failure?

I never get logic like this. Who doesn't want a bigger job, more visible, in a bigger market? Tom Herman is never going to sign a top 15 recruiting class at Houston. The potential at the jobs listed above is so much greater.

Especially in the Pac 12 which has a bunch of Indians, but no chiefs (after Carroll, Harbaugh and Chip Kelly all went to the nfl)

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I never get logic like this. Who doesn't want a bigger job, more visible, in a bigger market? Tom Herman is never going to sign a top 15 recruiting class at Houston. The potential at the jobs listed above is so much greater.

Especially in the Pac 12 which has a bunch of Indians, but no chiefs (after Carroll, Harbaugh and Chip Kelly all went to the nfl)

Gary Patterson.......but he is the exception to the rule

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
bounce.gif