The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
the goal hasn't changed even tho we're 2-2 and probably not making the playoffs

its fukk FSU, fukk Alabama, and fukk Georgia and LSU to the same extent. 1/4th of that is already done

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
No shyt that don't mean he can't go back there. Its not like they fired him. He could come in and recruit on defense and put them over the top. he just needs to bring someone who runs an uptempo offense
T. Boone Pickens will never allow that to happen you moron. After the $$$ he tried to shell out to keep him the first time. Old money never forgets. And add to the fact he's not a fan of Miles or Gundy

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
the goal hasn't changed even tho we're 2-2 and probably not making the playoffs

its fukk FSU, fukk Alabama, and fukk Georgia and LSU to the same extent. 1/4th of that is already done
The Citrus is below our standards. Maybe not for a team like yours or UT. We aim for higher Willis :wtb:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How bout jalen tabor who i thought was the best Sec Db coming into the year..getting abused by jajuan jennings on that touchdown...hit em with a move inside n strong cut to the outside...just nasty...ight brehs im out for the night lol

Jauan Jennings reminds me of Hines Ward.

He aint really that skilled as a receiver but he's a grimy nikka that gets it done.

Probably the toughest player on the team.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I bet you aimed to compete against Louisville too? :nigpls: you gone take this invitation back to main event status against the main event program and enjoy it :usure:
grZAZ.gif

LSU was the draw not no damn Auburn. Nobody gives a fukk about Auburn:kobelol:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
College football is my favorite sport...n now that the vols are competitive again with possible Sec championship aspirations ..im happy brehs:wow:Hopefully we have finally revived ourselves from the dead 4good n place ourselves back into our right spot amongst the Sec elite...its been a while brehs...o yea fukk gawga we coming for that bulldog ass #Pause
@Swagnificent we know this you, beat it :camby:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Yes. B/c we are not recruiting at the level we should be.

Let me clarify, when I say "off the bandwagon" I don't mean fire him. I mean that going into next year, opening against Michigan by the way, he will no longer be given the benefit of the doubt that the program is in the right direction.

Vandy
LSU
Mizz
UGA

Need to be wins