The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Also regarding Tabor and fball players in general.

I have absolutely NO SYMPATHY for football players ever cramping up.:camby:

This isn't soccer where you run 5,6,7 miles EVERY GAME and EVERY PRACTICE

That's poor preparation by trainers and players. When he went out they took off

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This whole year i've really had no desire to watch the NFL.

First time i've felt like that in my entire life.Not really sure why.

I mostly just check the box scores to see how former Bama players do in games.

I still watch the Falcons but it doesn't feel the same as watching Bama or CFB in general. It feels like a chore sometimes watching the NFL. That crowd yesterday at Neyland? You're not getting that in the NFL.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still watch the Falcons but it doesn't feel the same as watching Bama or CFB in general. It feels like a chore sometimes watching the NFL. That crowd yesterday at Neyland? You're not getting that in the NFL.
Sundays are just starting to feel like too much of a downgrade from Saturdays.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm getting old. It's hard to get dialed in for all the Fukkery on Saturday and Sunday. After the Falcons each week I'm done.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
grZAZ.gif

LSU was the draw not no damn Auburn. Nobody gives a fukk about Auburn:kobelol:
You nikkas don't even qualify as jobbers no more :camby:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Good game breh, I want to say first of all, y'all probably would've beat us with Brandon out there. Etling was harassed during and after the play. If it wasn't for some uncalled holding, dude would've got legally abused, but that's a statement for another day. I don't know how often Harris would've took advantage of the holes Etling found late, but he probably would've been a better runner (as I said :smugfavre:). Etling also got a baby arm, with the receivers yall got, you should be tossing 40 yarders once every drive, and Im not sure he can consistently do those :scust:. It is what it is, we both left alot on the field, anyone could've won that one :whew:
After the game when someone reminded me Cam Cameron is the highest paid OC I lost it :mjcry:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I'm getting old. It's hard to get dialed in for all the Fukkery on Saturday and Sunday. After the Falcons each week I'm done.

The Falcons ain't shyt that's why :mjlol:

I still fukk with both of them equally.