The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That A&M vs Tennessee match up in couple of weeks is suddenly intriguing.

Two 5-0 teams ranked in the top 10 on CBS.

I always thought it would be the sneaky great game of the year in the SEC this season.

No one talked about it all off-season but it'll probably deliver a 31-30 thriller.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Two 5-0 teams ranked in the top 10 on CBS.

I always thought it would be the sneaky great game of the year in the SEC this season.

No one talked about it all off-season but it'll probably deliver a 31-30 thriller.

I thought for sure Arkansas would take the next step last night the fukking redzone offense was atrocious and A&M just hit big plays for every score big letdown by Arky. Sumlin kryptonite been October though so we'll see soon.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought for sure Arkansas would take the next step last night the fukking redzone offense was atrocious and A&M just hit big plays for every score big letdown by Arky. Sumlin kryptonite been October though so we'll see soon.

Arkansas doesn't recruit at a high enough level to take that next step. They'll always be that 8-4 team that beats one or two teams they shouldn't. They're not gonna be challenging for the division crown.

You need to have 3 top 10 classes on campus like Texas A&M to be challenging Alabama for the division crown.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
James Franklin deserves way more heat that performance by PSU yesterday was embarrassing even the announcers were crushing him for going for that FG dude wasn't coaching to win.

From what I read PSU has no money and Franklin buyout is pretty big