Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
But but Texas is better than A&M tho. :mjlol:

@dtownreppin214 @satam55

SEC>>>>>>>>>>Big Fail
:dahell: you @ me for? I've always been consistent throughout most of this year that UT will win 8 or 9 games this season. I NEVER overreacted to the ND win & foolishly thought we were gonna win the conference & make the playoffs like a lot of other UT fans & in-state media did.

:jbhmm: I do find it funny that you were nowhere to be found the week of UT-ND game especially since you're notorious for talking shyt after our games. How did you even become an A&M fan if you're not even an alum?

Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
College football is my favorite sport...n now that the vols are competitive again with possible Sec championship aspirations ..im happy brehs:wow:Hopefully we have finally revived ourselves from the dead 4good n place ourselves back into our right spot amongst the Sec elite...its been a while brehs...o yea fukk gawga we coming for that bulldog ass #Pause

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
3 of Malzahn's biggest wins have come off some of the most luckiest shyt ever. This W yesterday, the UGA tipped pass and that Bama win. Dude must let some witch doctor in Mobile get in his wife's guts before must win games

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I want one more thing to be known while I'm in my moment

Louisville would STILL catch these paws from Carl Lawson and this defense. :ufdup: ain't shyt change in a year as far as I'm concerned :leostare:
creed-five-things-the-rocky-spin-off-must-have-i-want-you-356302.jpg
"I want you Bobby Petrino"

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
3 of Malzahn's biggest wins have come off some of the most luckiest shyt ever. This W yesterday, the UGA tipped pass and that Bama win. Dude must let some witch doctor in Mobile get in his wife's guts before must win games
and you you hating ass nikka

I want you to stay on par and catch this work in the Citrus Bowl you bums :ufdup: u been talking as slick as I have for the past 2 years and enough is enough :pacspit::pacspit:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You obviously either just started watching or know nothing about CFB you hick. Les came from Okie St to coach LSU
No shyt that don't mean he can't go back there. Its not like they fired him. He could come in and recruit on defense and put them over the top. he just needs to bring someone who runs an uptempo offense