The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
"If Briles went to Auburn in any capacity, it likely would mean Jay Jacobs, who wears his faith on his sleeve, was no longer the athletics director. Jacobs could've hired Bobby Petrino in 2012, but what Petrino expected to be a phone interview with Jacobs and his committee turned out to be a lecture about the embarrassing behavior that cost Petrino his job at Arkansas." If this shyt is true, we needED to fire that bytch Jacobs. He's overdue by quite a bit of time. How are you going to condescendingly tell off the best offensive mind that was available at the time when you dont even have a coach :dahell:

The IDEA of us at least being Arkansas level and averaging 10 wins under Petrino is enough for me, but the reality is we actually get 4 and 5 stars while Arkansas got absolutely none. We would've had the championship appearance and not been ass afterwards :mjcry:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
"If Briles went to Auburn in any capacity, it likely would mean Jay Jacobs, who wears his faith on his sleeve, was no longer the athletics director. Jacobs could've hired Bobby Petrino in 2012, but what Petrino expected to be a phone interview with Jacobs and his committee turned out to be a lecture about the embarrassing behavior that cost Petrino his job at Arkansas." If this shyt is true, we needED to fire that bytch Jacobs. He's overdue by quite a bit of time. How are you going to condescendingly tell off the best offensive mind that was available at the time when you dont even have a coach :dahell:

The IDEA of us at least being Arkansas level and averaging 10 wins under Petrino is enough for me, but the reality is we actually get 4 and 5 stars while Arkansas got absolutely none. We would've had the championship appearance and not been ass afterwards :mjcry:
Soooooooooooo.....what you're saying is you're willing to sacrifice any appearance of high moral standards in order to get some wins??? Gotcha

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean we all know Saban is a dirt bag but point to one appalling thing that makes him one. It's not like Petrino with multiple improprieties or Briles
He allegedly sold his soul to the devil, Plus them nikkas juiced up on that deer antler spray and god knows what else :damn:

I'd like someone like a hugh freeze, no paper trails

fc3282946e7edcd0dfb16ac2ab1ffeb6.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He allegedly sold his soul to the devil, Plus them nikkas juiced up on that deer antler spray and god knows what else :damn:

I'd like someone like a hugh freeze, no paper trails

fc3282946e7edcd0dfb16ac2ab1ffeb6.jpg
Laremy Tunsil

Coming from a FSU fan :dead:
How was that game vs. unranked Wisconsin??? You're Swag-lite status