TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
its a two part issue

1. Call plays that allow Sean to throw down field

2. protect sean to hit guys down field

we are inconsistent with both. The minute those balls start landing the run game will be on fire and the hurry up will actually make the opposing team tired as opposed to our own. Cause when we consistently are going fast only to be in 2nd in long 3rd and long its mentally exhausting and that leads to more busted plays.

Gus' major philisophical problem lies in this. While on paper yes he can disorient and fukk up a defense if he gets first downs the opposite happens to the offense. And worse yet due to the reduction in TOP our defense suffers as well. Folks hated on chizik for moving to the pro-style scheme but he wasnt wrong in realizing the inherent issue with HUNH style O's. Main reason it works so well in Big 12 is cause their defenses arent worth a damn anyways (and obviously yall can see why at the HS level its effective too)

i believe in Gus, but he needs to grow and fast or it will be his ass :mjcry: i ran his O in NCAA 10-14 and even tho its fake i ran into the same issues
tbh auburn needs to scrap that shyt they are doing and run a traditional spread offense with white. his skill set doesn't match gus offense at all. even more of a pro style offense would be better for him

i think auburn can beat lsu tho. not sold on their new qb at all should be a close low scoring game

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
tbh auburn needs to scrap that shyt they are doing and run a traditional spread offense with white. his skill set doesn't match gus offense at all. even more of a pro style offense would be better for him

i think auburn can beat lsu tho. not sold on their new qb at all should be a close low scoring game
gus offense never used to be "zone read"....it was all power g blocking schemes with down field PA

2013 may have ruined his creativity cause of the success we had

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Who are some
:wtf: Is goin on at USC? Word is, there's a ridiculous player revolt and mass transfers are incoming. Word is EJ Price clocked Coach Clay Helton. :damn:

USC brehs, speak on it.

I swear hat Cali sun makes dudes all :demonic:

shyt sounds so much like typical USC damn by the time the Oregon and ND games come around I might get free tix at the fukking 50 yard line field level what a mess

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Helton gotta go after this year.

Man I miss watching a kick ass USC squad I can't lie

USC been clowns for about 25-30 years now if you take out the Petey era a guy they didn't even want he was like a 4th/5th option its something new with them all the time. The AD's at USC have been clowns for the longest

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
1373672217_image.gif

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up Oct.8 clown:pacspit:
okay Freddie.nole :mjlol:

USC been clowns for about 25-30 years now if you take out the Petey era a guy they didn't even want he was like a 4th/5th option its something new with them all the time. The AD's at USC have been clowns for the longest

Yeah they got lucky with Pete. I think they wanted Mike Reilly originally

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
okay Freddie.nole :mjlol:

Yeah they got lucky with Pete. I think they wanted Mike Reilly originally

I keep saying Riley would've been perfect coach for USC after Carroll went to Seattle he knows SC had the coaching experience none of the sideshow shyt like Kiffin and Sark and really good at developing talent this cat had Brandin Cooks and Markus Wheaton at same time at crummy Oregon St he can do his thing especially at a school like SC with the pipeline they have. Riley gonna do good work at Nebraska all things considered he's a damn good coach SC should've made him an offer he couldn't refuse.