The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
yea he did
d3f3c8367b03fdd1b7dc9660d25a11fa.png

but yall nikkas gon have to stop balling out so hard on Saturdays :ufdup:
Told yall on page 1 of this thread we coming for our spot back :Unoudonebuckedup:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Id like to say my 2 cents for last weekends game...

We are a very young team offensively, i saw us stall out in decent position 5-6 times due to unforced errors like penalties and drops (sean hit a few dudes in the hands looking at you marcus davis :camby: )

despite all the woes im still confident when the OL gets its stride in pass protection the O can work under Sean...however i have no confidence in JFIII him scrambling out of bounds on 4th is about why

he dont have it between the helmets :francis: and just like jeremy you cant fix that :mjcry:

AU brehs stay strong, TAMU and Clemson were both very strong teams however LSU IS a must win. If we go out and look as inconsistent and beat ourselves like were doing vs TAMU it might be time :wow:
I'm struggling over here man. :damn:

Gus doesn't have a fukking clue what to do with White and I'm not sure JFIII has it between the ears.

I think it's woody Barrett time. Why not throw him to the wolves? If we keep up this fukkery, Malzahn's gonna be gone either way.:manny:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm struggling over here man. :damn:

Gus doesn't have a fukking clue what to do with White and I'm not sure JFIII has it between the ears.

I think it's woody Barrett time. Why not throw him to the wolves? If we keep up this fukkery, Malzahn's gonna be gone either way.:manny:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
its a two part issue

1. Call plays that allow Sean to throw down field

2. protect sean to hit guys down field

we are inconsistent with both. The minute those balls start landing the run game will be on fire and the hurry up will actually make the opposing team tired as opposed to our own. Cause when we consistently are going fast only to be in 2nd in long 3rd and long its mentally exhausting and that leads to more busted plays.

Gus' major philisophical problem lies in this. While on paper yes he can disorient and fukk up a defense if he gets first downs the opposite happens to the offense. And worse yet due to the reduction in TOP our defense suffers as well. Folks hated on chizik for moving to the pro-style scheme but he wasnt wrong in realizing the inherent issue with HUNH style O's. Main reason it works so well in Big 12 is cause their defenses arent worth a damn anyways (and obviously yall can see why at the HS level its effective too)

i believe in Gus, but he needs to grow and fast or it will be his ass :mjcry: i ran his O in NCAA 10-14 and even tho its fake i ran into the same issues

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:wtf: Is goin on at USC? Word is, there's a ridiculous player revolt and mass transfers are incoming. Word is EJ Price clocked Coach Clay Helton. :damn:

USC brehs, speak on it.

I swear hat Cali sun makes dudes all :demonic:

heads over to the SC boards, things looking real interesting over there.
How the hell you lose a team after a year?:wtf:
they fukked up so bad hiring Helton so quickly, and EVERYONE knew it at the time when they did it