Daps
980x.jpg
:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
One of my CFB friends told me look at Bama vs these type of offenses past 2 times they played they gave up 40 and 43 he pretty much telling me Jimbo gotta adapt and go to a more uptempo offense. :jbhmm:
I could've told you that lol

I dont know how the hell you recruit the strongest and fastest athletes from a top 3 state and you still running that bullshyt methodical offense. Y'all can't get away with having seemingly gimmick QB like a Lamar Jackson cause the QB gotta know a damn near NFL level offense from the jump. Imagine Johnny Manziel having to know actual intricacies and play routes and not just backyard football to whoever's open.

With pro style offenses being the minority of the minority, you gonna get less and less Jameis's as time progresses :yeshrug:

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
:francis: Brad had 2 chances for the winning drive in the 4th and couldn't get the job done
:stopitslime:

It would have been 2010 all over again if not for Brad.

Refresh my memory then cause 2014 he flopped but 2015 defense was horrible when we had the lead the defense lost it:francis:

'14 is sorely on Golden and Coley. We took that big lead going into halftime and Golden tried to milk the game down starting in the 3rd. Him and Coley got into it on the sideline about it. By the time they opened it up again it was already too late. FSU had all the momentum (Tyriq tipped TD etc)

'15 none of the defenders wanted any part of tackling Dalvin. If he doesn't pull a hammy on that 60 yard TD he prolly runs for 300. Neither RB could find any space to run cause the OLine was:trash: Golson played the game of his life also :martin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One of my CFB friends told me look at Bama vs these type of offenses past 2 times they played they gave up 40 and 43 he pretty much telling me Jimbo gotta adapt and go to a more uptempo offense. :jbhmm:
Anybody who doesn't at least have a package of plays like that is a stupid idiot deserving many Ls

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Refresh my memory then cause 2014 he flopped but 2015 defense was horrible when we had the lead the defense lost it:francis:
@Lee_Land

no one is saying Brad is bad qb. in 2014, we got the ball back with a chance to drive for the wining score and didn't. fine he was a true freshman.
in 2015, after Cook scored to put fsu up 5, we got the ball back and went like 4 & and out. the defense got a stop, and then again we couldn't even move 30 yards, and that was the end of the game.

my point is, really good to great qbs get their team into the end zone at least once in those 3 chances. we didn't even get close :francis: I'm not blaming the losses on him.