The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
143 points allowed last 4 game by FSU shyt looks like 2009 remix right now Charles Kelly has destroyed what our defense had become when Jimbo took over the numbers don't lie but Kelly gets a raise :francis:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Dabo turned that man into Reek.

reek_1255.jpg

Couldn't even look him in the face to shake his hand.
We need rep back just for the Reek reference I can't see the pic tho

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
doesn't make sense with all of that talent

Yeah I don't know what the hell they teaching these kids yall these cats just be on the field looking lost like they got 3 different objectives. Even the year after we won it all the defense looked confused as much secondary in particular and this was with 3 NFL starters that were starters in Pruitt's D the previous season. Bust galore all over the place even in the Miami game last season there were bust left and right if I remember right Kaaya threw for over 400 shyt just don't make sense technique all sloppy and cats look literally spooked of tackling a RB or WR in open field.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I see most are trying to just run with the Ole Piss and Louisville offenses are just that good FSU defense is fine narrative. There's only so many times you can have the luxury of facing Treon Harris type nikkas and think your defense is top 5 play any QB with some skill and Kelly look lost as fukk.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Yeah I don't know what the hell they teaching these kids yall these cats just be on the field looking lost like they got 3 different objectives. Even the year after we won it all the defense looked confused as much secondary in particular and this was with 3 NFL starters that were starters in Pruitt's D the previous season. Bust galore all over the place even in the Miami game last season there were bust left and right if I remember right Kaaya threw for over 400 shyt just don't make sense technique all sloppy and cats look literally spooked of tackling a RB or WR in open field.
Yea Kaaya had 400yards and 3tds our defense lost that game

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Charles Kelly been getting killed on college sports nation radio the last 2 days.FSU fans want him gone!

There an app I can download this channel on? I'm bout to go out for a little bit I wanna listen to some CFB talk these ESPN shows are so NFL centered I can't get any good college talk unless its Russillo show because him and Kanell are big marks.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
One of my CFB friends told me look at Bama vs these type of offenses past 2 times they played they gave up 40 and 43 he pretty much telling me Jimbo gotta adapt and go to a more uptempo offense. :jbhmm:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There an app I can download this channel on? I'm bout to go out for a little bit I wanna listen to some CFB talk these ESPN shows are so NFL centered I can't get any good college talk unless its Russillo show because him and Kanell are big marks.
It's on Sirius XM.

SiriusXM College Sports Nation, Talk Radio - SiriusXM Radio

The First Team from 7-10 and then Full Ride from 10-1.Both really good.I usually change it after that.

Also check out WJOX roundtable.They are based out of Birmingham and only talk college football.And they cover the whole sport not just Bama and Auburn.

Jox 94.5 FM