The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw yall gonna take them out but seriously when do "A Season with Force Sex University" come on

You and that @alpo cat got some negs coming. We gon make sure you nikkas end up in red. :ufdup:

And alpo dont get it twisted. Auden Tate is better than EVERY receiver on Miami. Kevin Gavin>>>> Ahmon Richards.

USF is fukking legit too I hope the players don't think they can just show up and coast USF is a top 25 level squad Taggert got them nikkas putting up big numbers.
Flowers and Mack(if he's healthy) are going to wreck shyt. This game will be close. They'll most likely get off to a double digit lead :shaq2: we'll see if FSU can comeback or if they'll fold up

I'm happy for Taggart I've liked him ever since he was at Western Kentucky.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah these next 3 weeks are crucial nikkas better be brawling in practice all week long attitude too soft right now how you need to get 63 hung on you to get "wake up call" thought that was what the first half of the Ole Piss game was about.

My teams suck right now FSU turned soft and fukking Bochy and Casilla doing everything in they power to have my Giants miss the playoffs after having best record 1st half of season :snoop:
I was just shooting, yall gonna be aight. Yall just ran into a buzzsaw like we did vs Oregon in 07.

Least yall not us :francis:

This nikka clay still cheesing and shyt in interviews like he Barney :snoop:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
You and that @alpo cat got some negs coming. We gon make sure you nikkas end up in red. :ufdup:

And alpo dont get it twisted. Auden Tate is better than EVERY receiver on Miami. Kevin Gavin>>>> Ahmon Richards.

Flowers and Mack(if he's healthy) are going to wreck shyt. This game will be close. They'll most likely get off to a double digit lead :shaq2: we'll see if FSU can comeback or if they'll fold up

I'm happy for Taggart I've liked him ever since he was at Western Kentucky.
Ahmon Richards better breh stop it

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
GDpBsg9.png

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I was just shooting, yall gonna be aight. Yall just ran into a buzzsaw like we did vs Oregon in 07.

Least yall not us :francis:

This nikka clay still cheesing and shyt in interviews like he Barney :snoop:

Nah we got Mayweather vs Gatti treatment Saturday morning man I was just watching the game like

Jay-Z-clapping-whew.gif

Amazed by how dominant Louisville looked Petrino reminded nikkas how good of a college coach he is he's never had this type of dimension at QB and defense looked like some fukking bullies. That Louisville/Clemson game gonna be game of the year if they punk out Dabo in Death Valley they gotta give L-Ville that top spot for now.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Nah we got Mayweather vs Gatti treatment Saturday morning man I was just watching the game like

Jay-Z-clapping-whew.gif

Amazed by how dominant Louisville looked Petrino reminded nikkas how good of a college coach he is he's never had this type of dimension at QB and defense looked like some fukking bullies. That Louisville/Clemson game gonna be game of the year if they punk out Dabo in Death Valley they gotta give L-Ville that top spot for now.
U gotta think Al Golden 4 Louisville getting Lamar Jackson cause LJ wanted to be a Cane bad

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Jay-Z-clapping-whew.gif

Nah, they gotta go through Saban first. I really hope Bama, OSU/Mich winner, UH/Lou winner, and :patrice: make the playoff.

Drawing a blank on team 4. Maybe Stanford if they start clicking on all cylinders