The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They played best game of the season on offense too I remember I was working early morning shift and had to watch 1st half on phone that was a good little shootout. I still have no idea why OSU didn't decline bowl that year yall could've been NC game eligible Urban first season yall went 12-0 for nothing shyt ain't even remembered.

Florida got us in that bowl game too. Lost to Florida, Miami, and Michigan that year :francis:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
They lost games they were supposed to lose OSU was struggling at Purdue even when Tressel was the coach they always had trouble up there back then.

They would've beat a top 15 Nebraska if Braxton didn't get injured seriously Joe Bauserman was awful he was awful awful I dare anyone to name a QB from they fav school and we can compare.

Big Ten was pretty deep that season Fickell wasn't that bad they only lost one game by more than a TD they just had bad luck in the close games it happens certain years.
Jeremy Johnson is worse than Joe Bauserman... :usure:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They lost games they were supposed to lose OSU was struggling at Purdue even when Tressel was the coach they always had trouble up there back then.

They would've beat a top 15 Nebraska if Braxton didn't get injured seriously Joe Bauserman was awful he was awful awful I dare anyone to name a QB from they fav school and we can compare.

Big Ten was pretty deep that season Fickell wasn't that bad they only lost one game by more than a TD they just had bad luck in the close games it happens certain years.
Fickell was too damn conservative. Hated watching our offense that year