The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Still no excuse for going 6-7, then Urban comes right in and runs the table

They lost games they were supposed to lose OSU was struggling at Purdue even when Tressel was the coach they always had trouble up there back then.

They would've beat a top 15 Nebraska if Braxton didn't get injured seriously Joe Bauserman was awful he was awful awful I dare anyone to name a QB from they fav school and we can compare.

Big Ten was pretty deep that season Fickell wasn't that bad they only lost one game by more than a TD they just had bad luck in the close games it happens certain years.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
U gotta think Al Golden 4 Louisville getting Lamar Jackson cause LJ wanted to be a Cane bad
giphy.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That nikka lost to michigan :Scustbrutus:

They played best game of the season on offense too I remember I was working early morning shift and had to watch 1st half on phone that was a good little shootout. I still have no idea why OSU didn't decline bowl that year yall could've been NC game eligible Urban first season yall went 12-0 for nothing shyt ain't even remembered.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
If we would had offered him earlier we could have had him but golden wanted people 4rm New Jersey
:comeon: um no, not for QB. He wasnt even considered to be a college QB until Muschy started recruiting him..Miami has always recruited pro-style QBs, not athletes to mold into the position like Lamar