The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the o was putrid as well, dawsey and Sanders deserve part of the Blame as well

Whole lot of staff need to be looking for work if that happens Jimbo just aint got that dog in him Saban and Urban aren't ever losing games like we did Saturday shyt just don't happen for someone who supposed to be an elite coach that shyt was the most embarrassing loss in all of CFB this season complete debacle.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
being down 24-3 in the NFL on the road your not coming back

College football :blessed:
Saints at 49ers in the playoffs(prolly the greatest game I ever watched) was like that. Saints were getting smashed but came back to take th lead but would eventually lose. I'm pretty sure we all remember that game

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Showed more fire about a call for 3 minutes then FSU and the coaching staff showed for 3 and half hours Saturday those CBS games be comedy Ole Piss seemed to be getting squeezed on those replays though I thought the RB scored on the 1st and goal.
Vern can't hide his Bama love either :russ:. Thought he scored too, but fukk em :yeshrug:. They need to chill though on reviewing every questionable call, need a challenge system like the nfl. shyt be taking too long

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Danielson :russ:.. He was heated about the fumble with the " helmet to helmet contact " thought at one point he was just gonna be like fukk it roll tide :lolbron:

Gary is like the only commentator that every fanbase feels is against them cause Bama fans felt that way Saturday too :russ:

I think "Birmingham Office" is gonna be the fukkery codeword this season.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Gary is like the only commentator that every fanbase feels is against them cause Bama fans felt that way Saturday too :russ:

I think "Birmingham Office" is gonna be the fukkery codeword this season.

Someone needs to make Danielson a fukking replay official or something fukker wants every fukking play reviewed let him work for the fukking Sun Belt or something games can last 6 hours with his "was his knee down" ass