The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Texas and FSU got humbled this week?:mjlol:

Just two weeks ago y'all their fanbase was clowning my squad funny how so much can change in two weeks

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Brehs I'm so fukkin hungover. Haven't dranked like that in years. Probably a good thing I didn't watch the game but my punk ass "u" friends made sure to text me when we were getting styled on. So much alcohol:francis: but damn if all the sex from last nite didnt make up for it :blessed:

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We wanted him gone while he's winning 10 a year. It's always the ones he shouldn't lose that pisses everyone off
Was waiting for his halftime adjustments, just never came. FSU just ran into a juggernaut yesterday. It was gonna happen. I wouldn't give up on the season yet, bad loss for sure but lots of football to be played.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
New Top 10

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan

4. Louisville
5. Clemson
6. Houston
7. Standford
8. Washington
9. Michigan State
10. Wisconsin
B1G! B1G! B1G!
32Gg6xR.png

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@malbaker86 who looks like the replacement for Del Rio?

Austin Appleby, the Purdue transfer. I think the coaching staff doing ALL they can to keep Trask and Franks redshirted and I hope that's the case. I mean, but on the contrary, if one of the true freshmen do have to play extended time for w/e reason, just role with them and deal with the rest as the season goes on :yeshrug:. That's how I always feel about playing true freshmen QB.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn I feel asleep on that shyt, can't believe they lost smh

once i saw michigan state up big on notre dame, even though notre dame came back and made it a game. I had a feeling that analysts overrated notre dame and thus texas barely winning at home against them was nothing to be we back about.

Texas just like texas tech, tcu, baylor, okie state, oklahoma, high powered offense but pathetic defense where dudes can't tackle, can't cover and any above average qb can pick them apart