The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I dont really see him going anywhere unless they really implode. Somewhat due to there not being any good replacements tho lol

even if they implode, he not going anywhere lol...the dude has had them winning 10+ games and competing for the nat title year in/out, that's all you can ask for....seriously, that'd be like saying saban is on the hot seat if bama dont compete for a title 2 years in a row (which has happened, but he wasnt on no hot seat)....

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
even if they implode, he not going anywhere lol...the dude has had them winning 10+ games and competing for the nat title year in/out, that's all you can ask for....seriously, that'd be like saying saban is on the hot seat if bama dont compete for a title 2 years in a row (which has happened, but he wasnt on no hot seat)....
I mean obviously 10 wins isnt considered imploding. If they only win 7-8 games he will definitely be on the hot seat. like i said the only issue would be finding a good enough replacement.

And no that hasnt happened. Saban and Jimbo arent on the same level bad comparison

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean obviously 10 wins isnt considering imploding. If they only win 7-8 games he will definitely be on the hot seat. like i said the only issue would be finding a good enough replacement.

And no that hasnt happened. Saban and Jimbo arent on the same level bad comparison

just stop man, cause what you saying isnt true...if he wins only 7-8 games this year, he still wont be on no hot seat

actually, it has happened...saban has had years he wasnt competing for a title at bama (and lsu), but he wasnt on no hot seat cause the people in charge are realistic, unlike what you talking now....seriously, in the last 3 years, jimbo has won 2 conference titles, a nat title, competed for another nat title, and won 10 games in a 'down' year....and you talking about hot seat cause of 1 year...lol come on man...you acting like he been pulling a mark richt for years.......

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
just stop man, cause what you saying isnt true...if he wins only 7-8 games this year, he still wont be on no hot seat

actually, it has happened...saban has had years he wasnt competing for a title at bama (and lsu), but he wasnt on no hot seat cause the people in charge are realistic, unlike what you talking now....seriously, in the last 3 years, jimbo has won 2 conference titles, a nat title, competed for another nat title, and won 10 games in a 'down' year....and you talking about hot seat cause of 1 year...lol come on man...you acting like he been pulling a mark richt for years.......
IF they go 7-5 or 7-6 all of the fans will definitely be clamoring thats called a hot seat.. but like I said they cant find a better replacement so he wont go anywhere like i said, calm down.

i meant since saban started winning here obviously. i said he isnt going anywhere but he will definitely be on the hot seat if they win 7 games. that doesnt mean he is getting fired..

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF they go 7-5 or 7-6 all of the fans will definitely be clamoring thats called a hot seat.. but like I said they cant find a better replacement so he wont go anywhere like i said, calm down.

i meant since saban started winning here obviously. i said he isnt going anywhere but he will definitely be on the hot seat if they win 7 games. that doesnt mean he is getting fired..

i'm chillin and very calm, so no need to calm down....just pointing out what you said makes no sense....hot seat after 1 bad year....lol ok..

key words there: since he started winning....that means since he started winning, he's allowed to have an off year without someone saying he on the hot seat...same thing with jimbo....