The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
It does though. If FSU were to play Louisville again later his season, they would probably still lose. But the game would be way more competitive. Once they got down they lost their poise and fell apart.
I agree that Jimbos seat isnt nearly as hot as Les but if FSU really does only win 8-9 games this year and have another 2-3 loss season next year then he will be

Looks like Les needs to win 10+ games or he gone huh:francis:I hope they win 10 and they sign him to a lifetime contract

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I agree that Jimbos seat isnt nearly as hot as Les but if FSU really does only win 8-9 games this year and have another 2-3 loss season next year then he will be

Looks like Les needs to win 10+ games or he gone huh:francis:I hope they win 10 and they sign him to a lifetime contract
Don't worry Les is going to squeak out the ugliest sorry 9-10 wins you'll ever see (only because SEC is overrated). Will get housed by Bama and lose to Arkansas and/or Ole Miss. And all the heads will be like how can you fire your winningest coach who gets you 10 wins every year. :mjcry:.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Aren't they still paying Tubby and Gene?
Gus Malzahn's massive new buyout shows Auburn hasn't learned from its past

lmao they saw this shyt coming 2 years ago.

Look at the numbers, and try not to faint. Should things take an unexpected and drastic turn for the worst during his tenure - which is Auburn Football History 101 - Malzahn’s buyout is $2,237,500 for each year remaining on his six-year deal. Let’s break it down by year on how much the school would owe him if it fires him after the following seasons:

2014: $11,187,500.
2015: $8,950,000.
2016: $6,712,500.
2017: $4,475,000.
2018: $2,237,500.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
They had to pay Gene 7.5 mil not to coach:damn:

USC just got done paying kiffin. They owe so many coaches money lol especially after helton

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I'll take FSU going 8-4 with wins over Miami and Florida if we could still clean house. I hope USF can give us another wake up call shyt even if we win 52-49 type of game I just want Kelly gone I want whole new defense can we find some LB's how come Bama and OSU got studs all over the place and we can't get any difference makers anymore on the defense. So much for our secondary not missing Jalen Ramsey not sure why everyone was on that he's "overrated" bullshyt he was one of the few nikkas FSU had the past 10 years that had that goon in him that could fukking make plays on the D same with Joyner damn i'd love to have a secondary with Derwin,Ramsey,Joyner,Rhodes and shyt even a fukking G5 at this point these other nikkas just play like straight clowns.

Defense looks slow and stiff. They don't look sure of themselves. LBs are just bad why does the walk on keep playing? He gets rocked every time he checks in. Also I might have to start questioning Lawing and Odell too, but the LBs and DBs have been the main problems. Jimbo is not going to completely clean house but getting read of Kelly and Trickett is a must.

What had me worried last year was we played so many scrubs that it would make Kelly look good. Which it did, but even then he fooled me and many others into believing he had gotten better :shaq2: Finessed his way into a 800K raise and a 5 year deal because of fakkit ass Auburn.
Im loving the fsu meltdown:pachaha:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Don't worry Les is going to squeak out the ugliest sorry 9-10 wins you'll ever see (only because SEC is overrated). Will get housed by Bama and lose to Arkansas and/or Ole Miss. And all the heads will be like how can you fire your winningest coach who gets you 10 wins every year. :mjcry:.
I mean besides Herman u arent going to really get an upgrade. He just needs to change his offensive philosophy like Saban did