The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
LSU and FSU might trade Les and Jimbo
Naw Jimbo is good. That swag train was coming though and he got caught on the tracks. It happens. Young team was getting beat and fell apart. Les is washed though. I think LSU has the same gameplan no matter who we play. What works works because of the talent of the recruits he brings in. It's like watching somebody pound a square peg into a round.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Only one of those teams runs the black excellence that he likes
if0XH.jpg

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Naw Jimbo is good. That swag train was coming though and he got caught on the tracks. It happens. Les is washed though. I think LSU has the same gameplan no matter who we play. What works works because of the alert of the recruits he bring in.
Losing like that should never happen

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take FSU going 8-4 with wins over Miami and Florida if we could still clean house. I hope USF can give us another wake up call shyt even if we win 52-49 type of game I just want Kelly gone I want whole new defense can we find some LB's how come Bama and OSU got studs all over the place and we can't get any difference makers anymore on the defense. So much for our secondary not missing Jalen Ramsey not sure why everyone was on that he's "overrated" bullshyt he was one of the few nikkas FSU had the past 10 years that had that goon in him that could fukking make plays on the D same with Joyner damn i'd love to have a secondary with Derwin,Ramsey,Joyner,Rhodes and shyt even a fukking G5 at this point these other nikkas just play like straight clowns.

Defense looks slow and stiff. They don't look sure of themselves. LBs are just bad why does the walk on keep playing? He gets rocked every time he checks in. Also I might have to start questioning Lawing and Odell too, but the LBs and DBs have been the main problems. Jimbo is not going to completely clean house but getting read of Kelly and Trickett is a must.

What had me worried last year was we played so many scrubs that it would make Kelly look good. Which it did, but even then he fooled me and many others into believing he had gotten better :shaq2: Finessed his way into a 800K raise and a 5 year deal because of fakkit ass Auburn.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea good thing he ain't choosing Auburn. He would probably rather stay at Houston. I see him going to USC at this point
shyt I'll take Briles honestly. Briles knows how to pound the ball and spread it out. I just hope whoever we picks keeps alot of the Defensive staff we have now. They've been good for 11.5 quarters now, they just got they backs blown out with that shyt ass offense