smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
CsnFeSRW8AAXHvN.jpg:large

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If Michigan not elite now, i'd damn sure like to know what they were the last 10 seasons. Everybody aside from Ohio State & Alabama would switch coaches with them in a heartbeat. Stop it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Colorado QB got hurt, he was ripping that secondary up before the injury...:francis:
Thats what tempo does. Not too many people know how/can defend that shyt, look at FSU & Bama today. shyt look at this Texas/Cal game on right now

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
does FSU still get in if they go undefeated after that loss

Nah we're done that 53 point loss eliminates us I'm just hoping we can win out or at least beat Miami and Florida again but fukk some part of me wants to see am implosion so we can make some much needed changes on this staff. I said earlier in the week that this game could be a game changer as far as FSU football is concerned I saw all I needed to see from 9am till a little after 12:30 pacific today changes must be made all over this program. This has been a 3 year issue now and can't be masked by a weak early slate in 2015 FSU has some serious problems especially defensively we have too much talent to play as soft and as clueless as we do we need a complete overhaul of this defensive scheme the secondary Is the softest secondary I've seen in my life only Derwin seemed like he not afraid of contact coverage skills are just atrocious I mean damn I don't even know what the hell they even teach these cats in practice shyt is pathetic.

FSU and Jimbo needed this wake up call I cringed listening to the broadcast talking like FSU being down 18 is cool that shyt is never cool and for players and coaches to have that type of arrogance makes me fukking sick. We need some fukking goons on this squad fukk all this passive aggressive shyt we really need a new attitude on defense Charles Kelly looks like a fukking substitute P.E. coach that's just showing up for the check.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
If Michigan not elite now, i'd damn sure like to know what they were the last 10 seasons. Everybody aside from Ohio State & Alabama would switch coaches with them in a heartbeat. Stop it
They have no QB. And their defense is overrated as fukk. They literally only played one good offense over the past 2 seasons and gave up 42 points..

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Unofirtunately it might take an 8-4 type season with losses to Miami and/or Florida :francis:

I'll take FSU going 8-4 with wins over Miami and Florida if we could still clean house. I hope USF can give us another wake up call shyt even if we win 52-49 type of game I just want Kelly gone I want whole new defense can we find some LB's how come Bama and OSU got studs all over the place and we can't get any difference makers anymore on the defense. So much for our secondary not missing Jalen Ramsey not sure why everyone was on that he's "overrated" bullshyt he was one of the few nikkas FSU had the past 10 years that had that goon in him that could fukking make plays on the D same with Joyner damn i'd love to have a secondary with Derwin,Ramsey,Joyner,Rhodes and shyt even a fukking G5 at this point these other nikkas just play like straight clowns.