The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
The shyt is disgusting though.

4 and 5-star recruits at every position but blame recruiting.

"Ol' Kirby can't do nothing good right now. Not much talent on O-Line, D-Line, QB, secondary, etc., etc."

WHAT? Relative to an NFL team? Sure. :heh:

It was fukking Nicholls St UGA backups should've coasted to easy win teams like Missouri and Kentucky

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
The shyt is disgusting though.

4 and 5-star recruits at every position but blame recruiting.

"Ol' Kirby can't do nothing good right now. Not much talent on O-Line, D-Line, QB, secondary, etc., etc."

WHAT? Relative to an NFL team? Sure. :heh:
Yeah the people who are trying to compare this shyt to Saban's first year are fukking ridiculous. UGA has always recruited well and they've played well. He wasn't proceeded by freaking Mike Shula. Richt was a good coach he just couldn't ever get them over the hump.

UGA has no excuse for that game. :ufdup:

True story, my grandfather was the first defensive coordinator at Nicholls St. when they were a club team. :leon:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Man UGA supporters make me sick. 680 was making so many excuses for their performance today.

Now the biggest one is that Richt left the cupboard empty for Kirby Smart and he has to "rebuild" the team through recruiting.

Georgia has had a top 10 class since the beginning of time.

I'm just sitting in my car like "ARE YOU fukkING KIDDING ME?!?!" :what:

Have incredible recruiting and blame your 10+ wins a season average for a decade coach for your bad performance against Nicholls State brehs.

:scust:

:pacspit:

Let them lose to either Florida, Tennessee, or Auburn and then we'll see the real Georgia fan come out....

Everyone on App St this week no faith in the U

Miami will get them......there's no surprise. App State is good, but Miami knows that now. They are the type of team that Richt always finds a way to beat....

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hey man, USC hasn't lost by 50 to a SEC team yet. Until that they deserve the name
:yeshrug: Aint like that team is our #1 rival and has whooped our ass 6 out of 8 times including 36-0, 42-14, and 49-0 Ls

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Man UGA supporters make me sick. 680 was making so many excuses for their performance today.

Now the biggest one is that Richt left the cupboard empty for Kirby Smart and he has to "rebuild" the team through recruiting.

Georgia has had a top 10 class since the beginning of time.

I'm just sitting in my car like "ARE YOU fukkING KIDDING ME?!?!" :what:

Have incredible recruiting and blame your 10+ wins a season average for a decade coach for your bad performance against Nicholls State brehs.

:scust:

:pacspit:

Nicholls St is one of the worst Division 1 football programs period, it's not like UGA played NDSU or Jax State. Surprised UGA struggling to them isn't getting more attention.

I see Richt is gonna be their scapegoat for the season and he's not even in Athens anymore.