The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Damn I didn't know they made em like that in Ohio.
PH0uqfKmuy.png

He shouldn't want to get caught up with that chick.....too many bad ones to choose from later if he keeps his head straight and moves on to TheLeague. She looks like she's trouble for the breh....

Last edited:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
This been a everyday thing pretty much since spring ball started

Doesn't take long too for some Noleblooded17 type cat to make a ST26 dead joke either :upsetfavre::martin:
I don't play around with death, but at the same time you can't put restraints on a person's clapback.

People love pushing the envelop and then bytching when somebody else goes further than they were willing to. -PD

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Man i wish the college football schedule were like the NFL'S in where you play a diff conference yearly.

Example: Instead of UF's 4 ooc games being 3 jobbers and FSU, they play 3 games against Big 10 teams and FSU to close the year. And spread the games out too. Imagine UF having to play LSU, then at Ohio State, bye week, then UGA, then Penn State. shyt would be GODLY!!!
I never understood why they don't have ACC vs B10 challenges opening week like basketball

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
This been a everyday thing pretty much since spring ball started

Doesn't take long too for some Noleblooded17 type cat to make a ST26 dead joke either :upsetfavre::martin:
They can't think of nothing else so they choose the weak bytch route and bring up the GOAT death hell people diss the God PAC like he slap they mama at the end of the day they just some lame ass cowards

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
They can't think of nothing else so they choose the weak bytch route and bring up the GOAT death hell people diss the God PAC like he slap they mama at the end of the day they just some lame ass cowards
So was it a weak bytch route to make jokes of someone being injured?