Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Sounds like you on your

Ole piss having success :ufdup:

Ole Piss has beat them the same number of time as Auburn this decade......Running similar systems. We're more likely to beat them this year than Ole Piss. They aren't that deep this year.

Do I have to repeat myself from a earlier post though.......Why nikkas waiting on Auburn to keep these nikkas from dominating you all? Everybody has ample opportunity to stop it........What ya'll nikkas doing?

But don't worry, this year we'll handle business......

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Make it two year home & home deal too. Teams would male sooooo much guwop. Imagine how money Rutgers would bring in the week say FSU came :wow:
I 100% agree. Theres no reason for that to be a school to school agreement

They can even make it balanced:

Week 1 - ACC vs. Big ten / SEC vs. PAC / Big 12 vs. "the field" (this could be independant / MAC / etc)
Week 2 - ACC vs SEC / Big ten vs Big 12 / PAC vs the field
Week 3 - ACC vs big 12 / big ten vs pac / SEC vs the field
Week 4 - ACC vs the field / big ten vs. SEC / pac 12 vs big 12

Then conference schedule. A 3 conference alignment works better.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I 100% agree. Theres no reason for that to be a school to school agreement

They can even make it balanced:

Week 1 - ACC vs. Big ten / SEC vs. PAC / Big 12 vs. "the field" (this could be independant / MAC / etc)
Week 2 - ACC vs SEC / Big ten vs Big 12 / PAC vs the field
Week 3 - ACC vs big 12 / big ten vs pac / SEC vs the field
Week 4 - ACC vs the field / big ten vs. SEC / pac 12 vs big 12

Then conference schedule. A 3 conference alignment works better.

It really does and I know out of conference rivalries that end the season could be preserved too. It's all about MAKING it work but of course we will NEVER have this type of scheduling even mentioned in our lifetimes

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ole Piss has beat them the same number of time as Auburn this decade......Running similar systems. We're more likely to beat them this year than Ole Piss. They aren't that deep this year.

Do I have to repeat myself from a earlier post though.......Why nikkas waiting on Auburn to keep these nikkas from dominating you all? Everybody has ample opportunity to stop it........What ya'll nikkas doing?

nikkas acting like we ain't doing our job...we got the tied second most championship appearances behind them, if it wasn't for all we've done, they would've had 4 championships this decade probably (I don't see Nick falling for that fake punt and that would've been game)

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Them nikkas aint dominating us..

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Them nikkas aint dominating us..

Your team beat them one time......We beat them twice on the way to the championship game in the last ten years (4 times total). All those other times, your team had the opportunity to step in and do something.......They didn't......Reciprocal domination.......Ohio State shares in this..:ufdup:Everybody gets a piece of the pie....

Last edited:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
:bryan:
Your team beat them one time......We beat them twice on the way to the championship game in the last ten years (4 times total). All those other times, your team had the opportunity to step in and do something.......They didn't......Reciprocal domination.......Ohio State shares in this..:ufdup:Everybody gets a piece of the pie....

:pachaha:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Urb struck first at Florida too, Saban struck best though :wow: If y'all knew how to score last year and somehow beat them again, then you'd get a pass :dame:
We dont acknowledge Florida Urban over here :Buckouttahere:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
@1BadBamaFan @portcityplaya Look who 9th :blessed:

e592556240a16f03f39b94ee5a8e4c9b.jpg

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
  • Alabama (-9.5) at Ole Miss
  • Houston (-7.5) at Cincinnati
  • Michigan State at Notre Dame (-7.5)
  • Georgia (-6.5) at Missouri
  • USC at Stanford (-6.5)
  • Miami (-4.5) at Appalachian State
  • Texas A&M at Auburn (-4)
  • Florida State (-3.5) at Louisville
  • Oregon at Nebraska (-3)
  • Ohio State (-2.5) at Oklahoma

Ohio State only a 2.5 point favorite :leon: Nebraska favored over Oregon? dayum Oregon has really fallen off

Auburn 4 point favorite :shaq2:Texas a&M gonna destroy them

Kinda surprised we are 10 point favorites on the road tbh

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
No one is running away with the Heisman. Hurts has a good of a chance as anyone at the moment. If he puts up #s similar to Sims a few seasons ago and we make the playoffs he might win