The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
People love pushing the envelop and then bytching when somebody else goes further than they were willing to. -PD
Hey clowning a injury is not cool but it ain't weak bytch material clowning death is period now if you wanna play fukk nikkas advocate go ahead plus I ain't clown no injury and injury is completely different from death

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Hey clowning a injury is not cool but it ain't weak bytch material clowning death is period now if you wanna play fukk nikkas advocate go ahead plus I ain't clown no injury and injury is completely different from death
Personally, I thought both was weak.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Just a quick reminder about Texas A&M before our game this week:

The jizz jar was an Aggie bonfire tradition before their rivalry game with the Longhorns. Cadets would masturbate into a jar and then place it in the outhouse (symbolizing the UT tower) on top of the woodpile before the fire was lit.

:dwillhuh::scust:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man UGA supporters make me sick. 680 was making so many excuses for their performance today.

Now the biggest one is that Richt left the cupboard empty for Kirby Smart and he has to "rebuild" the team through recruiting.

Georgia has had a top 10 class since the beginning of time.

I'm just sitting in my car like "ARE YOU fukkING KIDDING ME?!?!" :what:

Have incredible recruiting and blame your 10+ wins a season average for a decade coach for your bad performance against Nicholls State brehs.

:scust:

:pacspit:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man UGA supporters make me sick. 680 was making so many excuses for their performance.

Now the biggest one is that Richt left the cupboard empty for Kirby Smart and he has to "rebuild" the team through recruiting.

Georgia has had a top 10 class since the beginning of time.

ARE YOU fukkING KIDDING ME?!?!

:scust:

:pacspit:
What ever keeps another Saban produced failure in power is good to me :smugbiden:

Word to USC

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What ever keeps another Saban produced failure in power is good to me :smugbiden:

Word to USC
The shyt is disgusting though.

4 and 5-star recruits at every position but blame recruiting.

"Ol' Kirby can't do nothing good right now. Not much talent on O-Line, D-Line, QB, secondary, etc., etc."

WHAT? Relative to an NFL team? Sure. :heh: