The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Va-Tech has some athletic playmakers. I didn't have much respect for them before we played em but those dudes could be a problem in the coastal.

Their RB (Travon McMillian) is explosive. He should be a top 4 RB in the conference after Dalvin Cook, Elijah Hood, and James Conner. Their QB (Jerod Evans) also surprised me. He's alot like Marquise Williams at UNC last year. I think he has a very good year. And everyone knows about their receivers.

They got a chance to be a decent offense and if Bud Foster can give them a half-way decent defense, I think they could pull a North Carolina type surprise this year. Don't be surprised if they win the coastal. I think it'll be between them, Pitt, and possible Miami. North Carolina will not be very good.
:mjlol:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Who's the biggest rival for FSU? Miami or Florida? Cause if its Miami then Florida fans probably feel disrespected :pachaha:

At this point my rankings are Clemson,Florida and Miami Miami irrelevant Clemson gets edge because that game determines who wins the ACC at this point and I always hated Florida more than Miami. Miami at this point is Zab Judah,Shane Mosley begging for attention status they can't get over unless they play FSU. Be honest when was the last time anyone nationally gave a fukk about a Hurricane game outside of playing FSU? 2010 vs Ohio St I'm thinking Miami doesn't matter right now.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
At this point my rankings are Clemson,Florida and Miami Miami irrelevant Clemson gets edge because that game determines who wins the ACC at this point and I always hated Florida more than Miami. Miami at this point is Zab Judah,Shane Mosley begging for attention status they can't get over unless they play FSU. Be honest when was the last time anyone nationally gave a fukk about a Hurricane game outside of playing FSU? 2010 vs Ohio St I'm thinking Miami doesn't matter right now.

:laff:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Penn state is a huge upgrade from fukking Vanderbilt.
Right now they are.

If the right coach stayed at Vandy for the long run, they could become a decent program like Stanford. There's a lot to sell there. Nashville, a Vanderbilt Degree, the women, SEC school, etc.

Not to mention that they don't have a giant pedophilia cloud hanging over their heads. :scust:

giphy.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Right now they are.

If the right coach stayed at Vandy for the long run, they could become a decent program like Stanford. There's a lot to sell there. Nashville, a Vanderbilt Degree, the women, SEC school, etc.

Not to mention that they don't have a giant pedophilia cloud hanging over their heads. :scust:

giphy.gif

People forget Vandy that issue with the football players raping girls too Franklin dipped right when that shyt blew up