The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I just dont like trend of starting out so slow on defense we aint coming back from no 17 point deficits they banking on it we losing.

Our OL is fukking garbage im done with trickett this 3 years in a row of this shyt way too many penalties and just overall softness we got too much talent to play so sorry

How has Rod Johnson been? Dude has top 10 ability in the games i've watched him in.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Derek Barnett is the only good player on that list.

We have four sure fire first rounders in Allen, Williams, Payne and Hand. And that's not based on my homer analysis

Derek Barnett is your classic hustle player in college. He's not a high ceiling type of talent. Like I said earlier he's pretty much Charles Johnson of the Panthers. Good solid starter but nothing special.

The most TALENTED player on our d-line is Shy Tuttle. He flashed superstar talent before breaking his leg against UGA last year and missing the rest of the season. He's back now and looked like a star once again Saturday night.

Jonathan Kongbo and Kahlil McKenzie are also more talented than Barnett and after Shy our most talented d-lineman.

Danny O'Brien and Kendal Vickers are guys who were average last year that made big jumps this year.

Last edited:

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
You're right. That was inaccurate. 2001 canes were a dominant team in a weak era.

I'll say the 2016 Vols are more like the 2008-09 Florida Gators. A dominant team in an era of other dominant teams.

That 2008 and 2009 Gator team didn't have as many first round picks as the 2001 Canes [/B]but overall had more guys make big impacts in the NFL.[/B]

Look back at those rosters. They're littered with NFL starters and studs. Its one of the reasons Tebow looked good in college. He was basically playing on an NFL team in college. The guys around him made him look good.
:mjlol::stopitslime:

Their defense is stout. Last year they were #6 overall in the FBS. Top 10 in almost every defensive category.

They had one player drafted last year (DT Ronald Blair in the 5th round). Allegedly they have a few more on that side of the ball that will be playing on Sundays.

Don't take their defense lightly. Our offense is typically explosive and we only scored 13 points on them in regulation.

It'll be a low scoring game.

That defense was stout cause your coaching staff is terrified of the thought of Dobbs throwing a pass beyond 6 yards :snoop:

How has Rod Johnson been? Dude has top 10 ability in the games i've watched him in.

nikka leads the nation in uncalled holding flags :upsetfavre:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Derek Barnett is your classic hustle player in college. He's not a high ceiling type of talent. Like I said earlier he's pretty much Charles Johnson of the Panthers. Good solid starter but nothing special.

The most TALENTED player on our d-line is Shy Tuttle. He flashed superstar talent before breaking his leg against UGA last year and missing the rest of the season. He's back now and looked like a star once again Saturday night.

Jonathan Kongbo and Kahlil McKenzie are also more talented than Barnett and after Shy our most talented players.

Danny O'Brien and Kendal Vickers are guys who were average last year that made big jumps this year.
Barnett is the only one who has proven anything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barnett is the only one who has proven anything.

that why I said more TALENTED not better.

Kongbo doesn't even know how to play football. And Kahlil McKenzie is still learning proper technique now that he found out he can't just push everyone around at this level. Shy Tuttle is also a true sophomore who missed most of his freshmen year with injury.

I watch these guys play every snap not just reading the box score afterwards. I'm telling you Barnett is not very talented. He's just a good player who works very hard.

When they reach their peak, Kongbo, Tuttle, and (maybe) McKenzie will be alot better.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
that why I said more TALENTED not better.

Kongbo doesn't even know how to play football. And Kahlil McKenzie is still learning proper technique now that he found out he can't just push everyone around at this level. Shy Tuttle is also a true sophomore who missed most of his freshmen year with injury.

I watch these guys play every snap not just reading the box score afterwards. I'm telling you Barnett is not very talented. He's just a good player who works very hard.

When they reach their peak, Kongbo, Tuttle, and (maybe) McKenzie will be alot better.
Ok Ill take a less talented player who works harder and puts up better #s every time..

Tenn gave up 200 rushing yards to App state and Va Tech. Dead this convo. Now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tennessee gave up 200 rushing yards to both App state and Va Tech

Shut the fukk up now.

Fluke games.

I remember we sacked you guys 6 times last year with the same guys and outrushed ya'll in the game.

I guess you guys must be worse than App State and Va-Tech then since we had more success stopping ya'll. We also held ya'll to 19 points. Less than Va-Tech.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Fluke games.

I remember we sacked you guys 6 times last year with the same guys and outrushed ya'll in the game.

I guess you guys must be worse than App State and Va-Tech then since we had more success stopping ya'll. We also held ya'll to 19 points. Less than Va-Tech.
Just stop u lost already.