The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
People forget Vandy that issue with the football players raping girls too Franklin dipped right when that shyt blew up
College girl rape >>>>>>>> little boy rape
CtnA9qQ.png

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
SEC TV schedule and times for 9/24

CsKnJ3YW8AAbGLS.jpg

@smitty22 We getting Ohio State status with all these 11am and 2:30 kicks lately :pachaha:

And to no surprise, Florida @ Tennessee will be on CBS

Damn good slate of games that day that Arky/Aggy game been pretty entertaining games since they started playing again always close outside of the John L Smith season

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

CsKnJ3YW8AAbGLS.jpg

@smitty22 We getting Ohio State status with all these 11am and 2:30 kicks lately :pachaha:

True that.. shyt though i wish we would have played at noon against Tulsa. Im like i gotta wait till 3:30 for this cupcake game and then on top of it get a damn weather delay :stopitslime:. I like the late primetime games for the hype, but hate the damn wait :heh:. Got some good games at noon and 3:30 so should be good waiting on this Sooners beatdown we gonna give em :youngsabo:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

CsKnJ3YW8AAbGLS.jpg

We got

Wisconsin at Michigan St
Pedo St at Michigan
FSU at South Florida
Stanford at UCLA
Clemson at Georgia Tech

Not the greatest week ever but still got a good slate of games for the whole month USF is pretty good surprised they not getting a lot of attention in AAC