The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cant blame him for wanting to upgrade. Before Harbaugh came back Penn St's only real conference challenges were Ohio St & Wisconsin. Much easier road to success than Vandy.
Penn St aint no fukking upgrade.You crazy?shyt ground zero.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Vandy is just as bad as Penn State. At least Penn State is a brand name and will probably be back at some point in the future.

Vandy is a lost cause though. How the fukk did Vandy even get in the fukking SEC? They won't ever be shyt b/c u have to have a 4.0 GPA and 30 ACT score to go there

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be praying for oklahoma all week. Might consult a spiritual advisor or see if I can get a bookie to lean on jt Barrett...I'm sure he's in deep to someone for gambling debts and point shaving.

i know you hate Ohio State, but you should want them to be undefeated (As well as michigan) when they play later in the season. It only helps michigan if they win

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Penn St aint bad job they just don't have right guy BIG did them dirty sticking them was urban and harbaugh thought. Franklin took advantage of weak sec east and scschedule gave them soft sec west touches them 8 wins weweren't against the elite look at 2012 they couldn't beat the top 3 in east. He brought in tingers

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
In March 2015, three swastikas, a symbol of Nazi antisemitism, were found spray-painted in the elevator and basement inside the house of Alpha Epsilon Pi, one of the historically Jewish fraternities on campus.[133][134][135] The campus Hillel chapter called it "a malicious attack intended to bring to mind the horrors of the Holocaust, to force us to feel different, endangered and isolated."[136] The news, characterized as a "hate crime" by university officials, made national and international headlines, including in Israel.[133][134][135]

A 2015 survey reported that 20% of undergraduate students were sexually assaulted in 2014–2015.[137] Meanwhile, as of 2015, The Tennessean reports that the university is "under review by federal education officials, spurred by six current and former female students who filed a complaint about how Vanderbilt has handled cases of sexual misconduct."[137]

In April 2016 and June 2016, two former Vanderbilt football players were found guilty of charges related to the videotaped rape of an unconscious woman in a dorm room.[138] Cory Batey was convicted of aggravated rape, aggravated sexual battery, facilitation of aggravated rape, and attempted aggravated rape,[139] while Brandon Vandenburg was convicted of aggravated rape, aggravated sexual battery, and unlawful photography.[138][140] The two are among four former football players charged with crimes related to the case.[141]

Hold up what the fukk been going on at Vandy the past few years:dahell:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
No clue why they set the over at 6.5. 4 cupcakes to begin the year followed by a tough FSU, VTech, ND, UNC then another 4 cupcakes.

These dudes aren't watching VTech the past couple of years thinking Fuente is gonna magically make them relevant. Bud Foster living off his rep at this point. Seen a lot of media guys picking Pitt as a dark horse.

I got zero respect for you as a coach and a program if James Coley and Mark D'Onofrio out coached you.

Yeah none of them coastal schools reliable shyt Pitt was one bonehead pass away from blowing 21 point lead at home

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
From Vandy? :what:

He went from 3 mil to 4.5 mil a year :what:

Penn St has history & tradition. Vandy has NOTHING.

Penn St puts 100k people in the stands even when they're trash. Vandy can't put 100k people in their stadium for all combined home games.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:banderas: best position group in college football.....the Tennessee defensive line......when we win the natty this year, this group will be the talk of the media......so much talent and depth its STUPID.......we got at least 5-6 NFL starters on that line.......not 5-6 NFL draft picks but 5-6 guys who will be starting for years in the NFL and making pro bowls.

***DE Derek Barnett = future Charles Johnson (Panthers) - he'll be a solid starter in the NFL for 10 years.
***DT Danny O'Brien = future Kyle Williams (Bills) - so strong and underrated. with be a low draft pick that blossoms into a pro bowler.
***DT Kendal Vickers = future Ray McDonald (49ers) - athletic 5 technique that will start for several years in the NFL
***DT Shy Tuttle = future SUPERSTAR - I really don't know who to compare him to right now in the NFL but he'll be a top 10-20 pick in 2018. Best sophomore defensive tackle in college football right now.

now these next two comps are based purely on POTENTIAL

***DT Kahlil McKenzie = potentially the next Ndamkong Suh (Lions) - this is his potential. he's right now nowhere close to that because of poor technique. but physically he has the tools to be dominant. look up Suh's stats. he didn't become dominant till his redshirt junior season. hopefully the light comes on for KMac sooner than that.
***DE Jonathan Kongbo = potentially the next Jason Pierre-Paul (Giants) - physically this is who he compares to. 6'6" 280 lbs of freakish athlete. Kid is from Africa and has barely played football so he has to learn the game but physically he's as good as it gets.

And then we got solid guys like Corey Vereen, LaTroy Lewis, Kyle Phillips, and Darrell Taylor that will get looks from the NFL.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
"There's no arguments, those are called ass chewings" - Nick Saban

"I take no great pleasure in saying I told you so" - Bret Hart

Quotes of the year.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Penn St aint bad job they just don't have right guy BIG did them dirty sticking them was urban and harbaugh thought. Franklin took advantage of weak sec east and scschedule gave them soft sec west touches them 8 wins weweren't against the elite look at 2012 they couldn't beat the top 3 in east. He brought in tingers
Just the fact that you have to try to reimage and sell Penn St brand to recuits after the worst story in the history of College Football pushes this job over the edge for me.