The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
All that shyt yu was talkin yesterday after beating some school nobody even heard of :mjlol:
You mean a win over a FBS team that won their conference? I'm sure more people care about the FCS team that y'all got pushed around by though :comeon:
You got a lot of nerve comparing these situations too :scust: be a QB change away from getting your program ended brehs :mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You mean a win over a FBS team that won their conference? I'm sure more people care about the FCS team that y'all got pushed around by though :comeon:
You got a lot of nerve comparing these situations too :scust: be a QB change away from getting your program ended brehs :mjlol:
You act like Auburn's QB situation isn't terrible too tho. Every Auburn fan was ready to fire Gus bus before yall looked good against mighty Arkansas State:ld:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You act like Auburn's QB situation isn't terrible too tho. Every Auburn fan was ready to fire Gus bus before yall looked good against mighty Arkansas State:ld:
1. Every is a wrong number, completely incorrect
2. People were mad at Gus for not running with 1 QB, which he clearly did. I know you don't know shyt outside of Alabama football but keep up
3. The QB he ran with is our best by far right now, and looks to only improve the more and more reps he gets.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Was actually thinking about this the other day.

Also black QBs are about to take over...well at least be a presence again.

Lamar Jackson
Deshaun Watson
Jalen Hurts
Deondre Francois
JT Barrett
Josh Dobbs
Greg Ward Jr
Justin Thomas

:wow:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
1. Every is a wrong number, completely incorrect
2. People were mad at Gus for not running with 1 QB, which he clearly did. I know you don't know shyt outside of Alabama football but keep up
3. The QB he ran with is our best by far right now, and looks to only improve the more and more reps he gets.
Sean White having a good game against Arkansas State doesnt mean he's good all of a sudden. Sorry. Try to keep up