The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Alot of muttering from what I've seen, thankfully Gus had them looking somewhat presentable, yards wise in the second half, or else it'd be blown up. If we don't beat Ark St by at least 35+, Gus might still have alot of clamoring

The defense is his responsibility too as the head coach and hiring Steele looks to be a good move. Defense is potentially looking like top 3-4 in the league.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Rigby. @Chrishaune @MMSex

rumor that Jeremy Johnson quit the team?
9gzqjr.jpg
9gzqjr.jpg
9gzqjr.jpg
9gzqjr.jpg

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I'll give you Gator cats on here credit you guys be pretty humble some of these fringe top 25 schools fanbases are wild with the trash talk that Miami thread is ridiculous right now they doing cartwheels because they got 15 3 stars committed and are ahead of FSU in recruiting knowing damn well FSU always closes the show on Signing Day.

Tennessee is weak they got some talented players but them cats fragile in the head and got chumps coaching them. OL soft like charmin and QB can't throw ball down the field but once a game it seems
NIKKA SHUT UP!!!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Guess dude bout to say fukk it and get into the work field or something. Everybody thought Auburn was gonna be even crazier after he took over. Crazy how shyt works out.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
His grandfather died last week though, so people wanting it to be true might look at him being out of practice for a funeral as some type of proof. Still have to wait and see. I don't know when his granfather's funeral was, so I'm just throwing that out there. I can't believe it until the coach confirms it.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@Rigby. @Chrishaune @MMSex

rumor that Jeremy Johnson quit the team?
shyt I'm glad. I hope dude finds some damn loophole and plays football somewhere else. I blatantly refuse to believe he's bad. I'm biased cause I like Jeremy more than probably our entire program right now, but there's no way dude is actually sorry.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The uncertainty surrounding Alabama freshman defensive tackle Raekwon Davis’ eligibility is no more.

Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban announced Wednesday that Davis will not receive an academic redshirt and will be able to suit up for Alabama in the team’s remaining 11 games of its regular-season football schedule.

“Raekwon Davis was cleared by the NCAA today,” Saban said, “so he'll be eligible to participate this year if we choose to play him.”

A former four-star prospect, Davis was the No. 5 player in the state of Mississippi, the No. 11 defensive tackle and No. 84 overall player in the 2016 recruiting cycle, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite rankings.

Davis, a 6-foot-7, 315-pound behemoth of a defensive tackle, has towered over the rest of his rather large new teammates along the Tide’s defensive line since enrolling at Alabama this summer, which is no easy task to achieve.

“I tried to tell him stop standing next to me because it makes me look little,” defensive tackle Da'Ron Payne said. “That’s a big dude. He’s a very strong player and very powerful at the point, so he’ll obviously be a good attribute to the team.”

Alabama freshman DT Raekwon Davis cleared by NCAA
tumblr_n5muamHTa11skgr6ro1_400.gif

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
shyt I'm glad. I hope dude finds some damn loophole and plays football somewhere else. I blatantly refuse to believe he's bad. I'm biased cause I like Jeremy more than probably our entire program right now, but there's no way dude is actually sorry.
He just doesn't fit what Auburn does on O. If he had even Sean whites level of athleticism I think he would flourish because he does have a nice arm. Crazy that a converted Cornerback has been auburn's best QB since Cam.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This is gonna sound crazy as fukk but LSU vs Jax State has the potential to be good. LSU has struggled at home against FCS & low tier FBS teams at times and Jax State is loaded with talent and some SEC transfers.

Some of the JSU players that transferred from SEC Schools

RB Roc Thomas (Auburn)
RB Josh Clemons (Kentucky)
WR Kevin Spears (LSU)
CB Al Harris Jr (South Carolina)