Daps
Reppin
bama
sadpizza.gif

Ive never seen someone so sad eating pizza

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Saban already humbled ya boy Urban once and made him have a heart attack and quit his job. U really want that sonning again
full

I love how all OSU fans jack off to beating us tho:deadmanny:
Nah, I actually relished beating that overrated Oregon team for the chip more than beating yall

Bama was just a stepping stone.

Just be glad we gave one to Michigan State last year and got screwed out the playoffs :ufdup:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Nah, I actually relished beating that overrated Oregon team for the chip more than beating yall

Bama was just a stepping stone.

Just be glad we gave one to Michigan State last year and got screwed out the playoffs :ufdup:
I haven't heard one OSU fan talk about beating Oregon since IVe been posting here:russ:

Please make the playoffs this year.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Saban already humbled ya boy Urban once and made him have a heart attack and quit his job. U really want that sonning again
full

I love how all OSU fans jack off to beating us tho:deadmanny:
fukk a Florida Urban :Buckouttahere:... I love how you cant humble us :UmadOH:.... fukk it..
Saban Humbled

Harbaugh Humbled

Kelly Humbled

Ducks cooked quack quack

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Y'all were unbearable before that. That one dude named like flagator81 was just the worst.

In the "post sohh" days

Florida got humbled
Texas got humbled
Georgia got humbled
Miami got humbled
Michigan....well michigan has nothing to be bible about they have the most wins of all time :smugbaugh: and there's nothing you can do about it :banderas:
image3.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:yeayea:
Knew you were gon come up in here with that shyt.
Payback coming next time we meet. I put my nuts on it
:talkintoyou:
We the only nikkas to smack the bully in the mouth :Umadatus:.. You gonna be the 1st nikka to lose his nuts cause of a nut :UmadOH:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Ayo I was moving into the dorm and watching this shyt on local cable TV, so I wasnt in the stadium for it...

But I can tell you right now theres never been a more silent and stunned crowd spreading throughout the entire city to their cars. People was leaving the stadium like ghosts

Sunburnt. Drunk. Depressed. Was insane:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
You don't win a national title and 9 big 12 titles without winning a "big game". You can say the same about Harbaugh, Chip Kelly, Brian Kelly, Dantonio, and Dabo but i bet you'd want them all as a head coach for your team.

He doesn't win big games relative to their ranking/preseason ranking...Case in point last weekend...

They've choked bowl games and big games where they were heavy favorites too (off top Boise St.)

This reputation of OU not winning big games isn't only held by me and didn't come over night either...

It happens, MSU had a reputation of choking away double digit leads prior to Dantonio. OSU had the rep of couldn't beat the SEC during the Tres era, etc etc

Last edited: