The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@Rigby. @Chrishaune Marlon played Wildcat QB at Greenville a few times, y'all got put him in the rotation too? :pachaha:
:stopitslime: don't joke about that

He just doesn't fit what Auburn does on O. If he had even Sean whites level of athleticism I think he would flourish because he does have a nice arm. Crazy that a converted Cornerback has been auburn's best QB since Cam.
He should go to an air raid style on some Washington State Texas Tech shyt. Dude could throw as many jump balls as he like. Hell his best attribute is mid to deep anyway. :yeshrug:
But yeah, dude has a good straight line acceleration, but he just isn't a good runner. You need to have him in wide open space and then he'll get you some yards, but he can't just make it happen. Which at that frame, most schools and colleges wouldn't expect you to. He just happened to go to the one program that had someone his exact frame do it :francis:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
it's my birthday brehs and I'm faded like shyt but i got time to say fukk Michigan!!! fukkinh bum ass rodents.. :pacspit: Ed you a whole hoe & hoode you a bytch ass nikka.. :russ: and for that nikka with the Std spreading Jabril Peppers as his avi yo mums drink gallons of cum on fetish websites for rent money.. we gon beat that ass again..
9ONjW4R.png

oYCBGiC.gif

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
it's my birthday brehs and I'm faded like shyt but i got time to say fukk Michigan!!! fukkinh bum ass rodents.. :pacspit: Ed you a whole hoe & hoode you a bytch ass nikka.. :russ: and for that nikka with the Std spreading Jabril Peppers as his avi yo mums drink gallons of cum on fetish websites for rent money.. we gon beat that ass again..
9ONjW4R.png

oYCBGiC.gif

:russ:
Happy birthday breh !

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
9ONjW4R.png

oYCBGiC.gif

In a drunken stupor, just like a buckeye. :scustbaugh:You probably drove home too.

I'd wish you a happy birthday, but, I don't think you deserve one.
cqHa2tn.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
9ONjW4R.png

oYCBGiC.gif
Happy Bday breh :buckeyesalute:
Goat gif hands down :Bombaye:
HennyBrutus in action
66BlxgR.jpg

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
9ONjW4R.png

oYCBGiC.gif
what up?

talk shyt without having the balls to @ nikkas

stick to Photoshop lil buddy