The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
We the only nikkas to smack the bully in the mouth :Umadatus:.. You gonna be the 1st nikka to lose his nuts cause of a nut :UmadOH:

Even if I lose my nuts I still got more than enough to fukk everybody else
Main-Taufel-18JUL12-02.jpg

:win:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He doesn't win big games relative to their ranking/preseason ranking...Case in point last weekend...

They've choked bowl games and big games where they were heavy favorites too (off top Boise St.)

This reputation of OU not winning big games isn't only held by me and didn't come over night either...

It happens, MSU had a reputation of choking away double digit leads prior to Dantonio. OSU had the rep of couldn't beat the SEC during the Tres era, etc etc
Its Stupid

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You realize Buckeye fans dont give a shyt bout Urban at Florida.. Nikka 1-0 vs Saban deal wit it :Umadatus:
Ok no one cares besides OSU fans. I know its the biggest win in OSU history but u dont have to keep bringing it up for no reason

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ok no one cares besides OSU fans. I know its the biggest win in OSU history but u dont have to keep bringing it up for no reason
You must have selective memory if u think i brought it up for no reason. Miami, Oregon wins in my lifetime>>>>>Bama.. Every Michigan win>>>>> Bama win.. Oh and Urban 1-0 still vs Saban and u still mad :Wewinning:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You must have selective memory if u think i brought it up for no reason. Miami, Oregon wins in my lifetime>>>>>Bama.. Every Michigan win>>>>> Bama win.. Oh and Urban 1-0 still vs Saban and u still mad :Wewinning:
breh i didnt bring shyt up u randomly posted gifs of the game for some reason. reminiscing about OSU's greatest win is all I could come up with. The oregon and michigan games havent even been games but ok whatever u say:mjlol:I like how u keep all those gifs on deck tho must not mean much to u.

Oh and Bama still has more titles than OSU
full

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Crazy that Franklin can't start over Sean White or Jeremy Johnson :mindblown: They combined for 11 tds and 11 ints last year:mindblown: White threw 1 td and 4 picks :mindblown:
I think Franklin will be starting very soon. It seems that Gus is basically getting forced to start Sean cause Jeremy just doesn't fit his bullshyt play calling. I think we'll see JF3 likely airing it out by early 3rd quarter, maybe earlier depending on how quick we score with the great cac hope

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't think most Auburn people want a change at Auburn yet, just mostly other teams fans talking that right now....
Alot of muttering from what I've seen, thankfully Gus had them looking somewhat presentable, yards wise in the second half, or else it'd be blown up. If we don't beat Ark St by at least 35+, Gus might still have alot of clamoring