The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Tennessee and Florida.

Kentucky gotta be crushed after that meltdown Saturday they been getting closer and closer to beat Florida I think Florida wins an ugly game. This has to be the worst game CBS has put on its national timeslot Kentucky is awful and Florida is a fringe top 25 team at best I cut slack for rivalries like Tennessee/Florida Kentucky getting a CBS game tell you all you need to know about how weak the SEC slate is this weekend.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Les has made a trifecta of horrible OC hires this the same cat that couldn't mesh with Jimbo the 2 years they were together but he follows it up with Crowton,Kragthorpe and Cameron

Because he's stubborn as hell and resfuses to adapt. All these OC changes and still running the same damn offense (because at the end of the day, he's really the one calling the shots offensively). After Saturday I'm convinced that Les is in sink or swim mode with offense and right now he's sinking faster than the titanic.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
SEC West looking like a dumpster fire if Arkansas can get it together they can make a push for 2nd place they home slate is perfect. Arky gotta get better in these early season games that La Tech shyt was a bad look.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Who are these coaches these SEC schools gonna get that are better than what are currently at these schools minus Tom Herman?

LSU
Auburn
Texas A&M
Vanderbilt
Kentucky
Piss St

These cats all want changes who's even out there that we should keep an eye on?

EDIT forgot Tennessee

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think its more that saban had been talking to Sark for months leading to the USC game and finally gave him a payday.
:patrice: shyt would make a lot more sense, and the stan in me needs to believe that my team not that p*ssy.

Him & Kiff definitely been talking since last season for sure

Silkk

Daps
Who are these coaches these SEC schools gonna get that are better than what are currently at these schools minus Tom Herman?

LSU
Auburn
Texas A&M
Vanderbilt
Kentucky
Piss St

EDIT forgot Tennessee
I been scouting and tbh there's a lot of under the radar and big time cats out there:

Herman
Gary Patterson(gonna have to cut the check)
Briles
Kyle Whittingham
Dave Aranda
Dan Mullen
Lincoln Riley
Kliff Kingsbury(I think would do good here)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

LSU
Auburn
Texas A&M
Vanderbilt
Kentucky
Piss St

EDIT forgot Tennessee

I don't think most Auburn people want a change at Auburn yet, just mostly other teams fans talking that right now....

Silkk

Daps
These LSU rednecks delusional "we need to get Saban back" the only reason LSU became relevant nationally was because of Saban that nikka aint going back to no LSU. What's next USC gonna bring back Pete Carroll :mjlol:
We might just come and take Fisher ya bish :umad:

Silkk

Daps
The Bob Stoops hot talk seat has always been crazy to me. Dude wins the conference damn near every other year

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

LSU
Auburn
Texas A&M
Vanderbilt
Kentucky
Piss St

EDIT forgot Tennessee
They can get somebody, i mean shyt even Illinois even went and got Lovie :manny: